That Night Around 3:07

GoGo stayed for 3 days in the Lucky Cat Café for Hiro's protection.

She knew that Tadashi was coming, knowing that the team had left him and Honey Lemon. And he would probably scold Hiro for this.

"Hey, Aunt Cass," GoGo greeted.

"Hey, sweetie. Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Not really. But Wasabi and Fred are coming here for breakfast," GoGo replied, pouring hot water in her cup.

"Oh, great! I'll be preparing omelets and you know, my specialty," Aunt Cass exclaimed.

"Hot wings!" Hiro appeared.

"Hey, darling! Come here," Aunt Cass greeted.

Hiro went downstairs and sat beside GoGo.

There was something different about him today. He was wearing Tadashi's cap above his messy hair, and when GoGo removed the cap from him, she saw a bruise underneath his hair.

"Sweetie, what's that bruise all about?" Aunt Cass worried.

"Have you gone bot fighting?" Aunt Cass stated.

"No. It probably bumped the corner of my bed," Hiro lied.

"I know you; You are lying," GoGo said.

"I'm not lying!" Hiro stated, raising his hands away.

"You're lying you vicious nerd. Tell me what's wrong," GoGo said again, holding both of Hiro's shoulders.

Hiro sighed. "Please, sweetie," Aunt Cass pleaded.

He took a deep breath. "Tadashi went at my window around 3:07AM. I didn't expect him to come; I hugged him tightly saying 'I thought you'd never leave me.' But I was wrong. It wasn't me who he was looking for," he paused.

He sighed and continued, "It was GoGo. He saw her sleeping in his bed....but before he could get GoGo, I pulled his arm away and we both fell down the stairs. He held something behind him; It was a gun. I didn't know where he found it! He was about to shoot me."

"And he shoot your head?" Aunt Cass shouted.

"Tadashi did this to you?" GoGo asked madly.

"No. It wasn't the gun. He was about to shoot me then someone came in and pushed me away. I hit the door with my head and I felt it was bleeding. But I knew that it wasn't worse than the bruise of the person who pushed me away. She was the one who was shoot instead of me," Hiro explained.

"She?" Aunt Cass asked.

Hiro nodded and continued, "Tadashi left the house with a grin on his face. But I didn't come after him. I knew she was hurt badly. When I saw her face, it was weak and cold. Good thing she wasn't hurt in any of the organs. It was just the tip of her toe. But it still hurts of course. I called Baymax and he gave her medical aid. She's resting in the garage by the way."

"Who is she?" GoGo asked.

"Oh yeah. She's---"

Someone opened the front door and weakly went towards the three.

"Honey Lemon?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Honey Lemon!" GoGo worried as she helped her sit.

"Are you alright? Would you want some cup of hot tea?" Aunt Cass worried.

"I-I'm alright Aunt Cass. Thank you," Honey Lemon finally spoke.

"Did Hiro explain you what happened last night?" Honey Lemon asked them.

"He sure did," GoGo replied.

"Is your bruise alright?" Honey Lemon added.

"Well, it still hurts but good thing Baymax took care of it," Hiro responded, touching his bruise.

"Hey guys! Honey Lemon?" Fred greeted.

"Long story," Aunt Cass gagged.

"But I'll explain it for you............," Honey Lemon explained.

"Holy Moly that sounds terrible," Fred reacted.

"Honey Lemon?" someone called.

"Wasabi, you finally came," Fred greeted.

"Do I have to explain?" Honey Lemon sighed.

"Nah, I'll do it for you. Hiro was bruised on his head on the door when Honey Lemon pushed him away. And Tadashi shoot Honey Lemon on the tip of her toe," Fred briefly explained.

"Tadashi?" Wasabi asked.

"Yeah. He came in looking for me. But Hiro stopped him," GoGo continued.

"What time?" Wasabi added.

"3:07," Hiro responded.

"But around 3:07, Tadashi visited me," Wasabi was confused.

They exchanged glances and they mouthed a 'what.'

Aunt Cass fainted by her kitchen. Hiro helped her up as she sat with them.

"Did he attack you?" Hiro asked.

"No. I thought he was going to, but he just hangout with me and left around 4AM," Wasabi explained.

"Remember when we came over to his house?" Honey Lemon reminded, "There were around four Tadashi's in the building and one of them was the real one."

"The real one is the one who attacked me and Honey Lemon," Hiro added, getting the point.

"But why is the real one different from the ones who aren't real?" GoGo asked, confused.

"The one that visited Wasabi was the one that I spilled the formula to," Honey Lemon thought.

"Well, Tadashi was going to explain about the confusion, until we came into that fight," Fred reminded.

"Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I detect distress, what seems to be the problem?" Baymax appeared.

"He can help us," Wasabi said.

"Baymax research on multiple....identical..... humans, er whatever that is," Fred said.

"I have researched one possible answer. It is called 'cloning'," Baymax researched.

"Cloning? Isn't that illegal these days?" Fred stated.

"Yes. The last cloning was in the early 18's." Baymax added.

"But why doesn't the other Tadashi's remember while one does?" GoGo asked.

"I don't know. But before the dangerous Tadashi would come back....again, maybe we should move to a safer place?" Aunt Cass finally spoke.

"Let's pack up," Fred said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~