Boys Hangout

HIRO'S POV

I turned red as rose when she kissed my cheek. No don't go, Gogo. She left.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! -.-

Soooooo.....what do I do???? Baymax, he's probably up there...sleeping.

How about Wasabi and Fred?? They're not busy today... Maybe I should call them.

*calling*

*ring,,ring,,*

*Hey dude! Why'd you call?*

"Uh..Fred, is Wasabi with you?"

*Ye.. Why? Is there something wrong?*

"Uhh...No. It just got boring here."

*Really dude?? Or is it about Gogo again?*

"Ha. Ha.. Just, you two come here...I need a boys hangout.."

*Kay, we're comin' right there*

*call ended*

"I.*wink*.Sense distress.*wink*.What seems to be the problem?" Baymax said as he appeared behind me.

"Oh hey uh...Baymax...Nothing really ...."

"I should scan you."

"No."

"Scan complete."

"You like, did that to me twice."

"Your puberty level seems to develop more and emotional changes start. Your mind seems to tell that you are in love."

0.0

No way

"Wait, what?? In love?? Seriously Baymax? Puberty.....Then now?? In love???"

"You.*wink* .Start .*wink* To argue with.*wink*.your feelings.*double-wink*.That is one.*wink* . symptom that you are currently.*wink* *wink*. in love"

"No way Baymax."

"You.*wink* . Cannot defeat.*wink* . The way science .*wink*. tells it."

"No. I am not in love "

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I SAID I AM NOT IN LOVE!!"

Oops. I just shouted at Baymax. I didn't notice Wasabi and Fred came in. That's just horrible.

"Who's in love Baymax?" Fred teased.

"Ye! Who's in love??" Wasabi added.

"I am calculating symptoms of .*wink*. Hiro.*wink. I shall go. *wink*."

"No Baymax, wait. I'm sorry. Don't go."

But before I could stop him, he left. What have you done Hiro.

I sat on the couch and sighed.

"Woah, dude. You seem to really have feelings for Gogo." Fred said.

"Uhh...I don't know what to do!!" I said and covered myself with a pillow.

Wasabi patted my shoulder and said, "You have to take it easy, man. Here. We brought us food. And also...It would be boring if there are no-"

"VIDEO GAMES!!!" Fred interrupted.

I just smiled. Being with them is cool. It lowers down my temper and also takes it easy on the feelings thing.