Duet

THIRD PERSON

"GoGo, can you sing?" Honey Lemon asked. "Uhmmmm.." GoGo thought. "I know you could! Okay. I'll give a song to you and you'll sing along with Hiro." Honey Lemon added.

"Hey--Uhmm--Wait, No! What?" Hiro stuttered. "He doesn't know how to sing. So let's do something else." GoGo exclaimed, walking out. "Nope. Don't be too straight-forward. I know both of you can sing." Honey Lemon puleed GoGo in. GoGo pouted and she nodded.

She looked at Hiro. "Hey. So.. Hihihi..Hello" Hiro said with a smile. GoGo became grumpy and waited for Honey Lemon to play the song.

~~~Do you hear me? Talking to you.. Across the water..~~~

"Across the deep blue ocean.. Under the open sky, Oh my.. Oh baby I'm trying.." Hiro sang along. He looked at GoGo.

~~Boy, I hear you.. In my dreams ... I feel your whisper across the sea..~~~

GoGo knew it was her turn..So she started singing. "I keep you with me.. In my heart.. You make me easier when life gets hard.."

Hiro and GoGo: ~~ Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky to be coming home again...... Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhh

"Omigosh." Honey Lemon whispered as she fangirled.

GoGo: They don't know how long it takes
Hiro *inside some lines of GoGo's lines*:They don't know how long it takes.
Both: Waiting for a love like this. Everytime we say goodbye.. I wish we had one more kiss.. I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will.. Lucky I'm Inlove with my Best Friend.. Lucky to have been where I have been.. Lucky to be coming home again..

The two were getting the hang out of it and they were expressing the song out of reality.

Both: Lucky we're inlove in every way..Luck to have stayed where we have stayed.. Lucky to be coming home someday....

~~~After a few seconds of the song~~~

Hiro and GoGo was dancing through the room. Honey Lemon was clapping her hands. Fred and Wasabi were with wide smiles on their faces. Baymax was taping the scene. "Ohhhhh..Ohhhhh..Ohhh...Woahhh woahh ohhhhh.." Hiro and GoGo finished their song and dance with a spin and bow. GoGo smiled at Hiro. Hiro smiled back. "Not a bad singer, aren't you?" GoGo smirked. "Not bad yourself, too." Hiro smiled. They shared a gaze for a moment. Then suddenly Honey Lemon appeared and took a picture of the two of them. "First stolen picture of HiroGo gaze." Honey exclaimed. Hiro blushed. Just as soon, he felt GoGo kiss him on the cheeks. That way he blushed even more. "Ehrm... Ehrmmm..." The rest smirked. GoGo smirled and popped her gum. "YOUUUUUU!!!!" she said as she chased all of them. Baymax hid the camera where GoGo couldn't find it. Hiro rolled his eyes and followed after.

The 6 spent their last day in the cottage..Having fun..

~~~~~~