The Formula

HIRO'S POV

Tadashi was about to go in the burning building but I stopped him. "Tadashi, No!" I said, pulling him. "Callaghan's still in there. Someone has to help." he responded. I had no choice but to let go of his arm. His baseball cap came flying away from the building. As I tried to get his cap, a sudden explosion happened. I fell in and saw the building burning in flames. I called out my brother's name as the cops and firemen were trying to pull me away from the building. I saw his cap laying on the ground, beside the building where I last saw my brother.

I would never forgive myself as the last sentence repeated over and over my head. Someone has to help, my brother says. But I did nothing to help him help Callaghan.

~~~~~

The last words I heard from him hurt. It was unexpected. So I ran towards my room and tears fell. It was really deep inside of me that I couldn't resist.

"Hiro?" Aunt Cass yelled. 

I wiped my tears and went downstairs. "Yes, Aunt Cass?" I aked weakly.

She waved her hands to me, letting me come near to her.

"Explain." she pouted, pointing to Tadashi curiously standing there.

"Nah..I couldn't, he doesn't remember anyways." I mumbled, turning my head backwards. A hand pulled me back and held both of my shoulders. "Sweetie, explain." Aunt Cass repeated.

"Aunt Cass he doesn't remember, okay?" I replied furiously, walking away from both of them, leaving the café

Darn it.

~~~~~~~~
HONEY'S POV

"Hey Honey Lemon, wait. What's with the project?" Fred asked.

"Nothing, Freddie." I just said.

"Please?" he begged.

Ughh not now, Freddie!

"Ugh--Just tell him, GoGo." I said, pointing to GoGo.

"Working out on a short memory loss cure...thing." GoGo reploed as she popped a gum.

"Geez, Honey Lemon. You don't seem as...sunshiny as you were before." Wasabi added.

I just concentrated on my work and tried to complete a formula.

This was a formula to bring Tadashi back...Wait, he IS back.

To bring his memories back.

I just want him to remember everything about everything.

~~~~~~~

Weeks passed and the Tadashi we assumed to be Tadashi was not showing up yet.

But for my formula, it's done.

"GoGo, can we go to Hiro?" I asked her.

"Sure." she responded.

We never hangout with Hiro ever again, including GoGo herself.

He seems to be in depression mode. Aunt Cass once told us he never slept or ate, he was just hanging around his room with his computers and stuff.

But this time, it's time to make him feel useful.

~~~~~~~~

We went in the Lucky Cat Café and went upstairs to Hiro's room. We saw him laying down on his bed, "blanket-less".

"Hey nerd." GoGo said, sitting on the bed. "It's been since that we went out." she added, ruffling Hiro's hair.

He stayed silent for a moment and stood up to GoGo. "S-sorry. I just.It's been--"