Sun Tanning and Spaghetti Sharing

THIRD PERSON

The sun was shining at the whole resort, and everyone came off their cottages for a nice, hot swim. Some people got their sunglasses and prepared blankets on the sand.

Honey Lemon took her phone and pictured GoGo and Hiro surf-racing. After that, she, of course, took a selfie.

Fred came in and joined Honey.

"Hey Fred. Watch it. Your wet body might destroy my phone." Honey warned him.

"It's a waterproof phone. Why would it even be destroyed?" Fred asked.

"Still. I don't want wet hands on my phone." Honey responded, taking another selfie with Fred.

"Ooh! Cupcakes." Aunt Cass rushed to the cupcake corner, and took a bite. "Mmmmm.. Delish!" she exclaimed.

"Freddie, would you mind, please?" Honey asked Fred to hold her bag. Fred didn't know anything about holding a woman's application. He just put it beside him. "Hey! Don't let my bag have some sand." Honey exclaimed and grabbed her bag back. "Ugh. Girls." Fred whispered. Although Honey Lemon heard it, she didn't get angry or what. She always knew Fred got used to boyish stuff. Especially when GoGo hangs out with them.

Honey Lemon laid down on the blanket, her back facing the sky. She led out a book and put her sunglasses on.

"Freddie, can you get some lotion?" Honey Lemon asked. "Sure." Fred responded and squeezed lotion on his palm. "Sooo, what do I do with it?" he added. "Can you rub it on my back, Freddie?" Honey responded. Fred seemed like he was full of disgust. He didn't want to touch the girl's exposed back. He felt ashamed. He tried his best to rub, but he just couldn't do it.

"Freddie! Did you walk out?!" Honey exclaimed. "S-sorry, just... Your back is-- Uhm."Fred stuttered. "My back is what? Is something bothering you?" Honey asked, a little confused. "Your back-- It's too precious. I can't do it." Fred put out all the words he must say. "Aww. It's okay. It's just a rub at the back. Don't be too ashamed." Honey patted Fred's back and went back to her position.

Fred smiled and took a deep breath. It's just Honey Lemon, he thought. He started rubbing his hands on her back, catching his breath. He finally got used to it, and calmed down.

"Ahhh.. Thanks Freddie. That was relaxing." Honey said. Fred got another blanket and spread it beside Honey's.

"So, hey. Watcha reading?" Fred asked.

"Nothing really, just romance, and at the same time, sci-fi." Honey replied.

Fred was shocked at the answer. "Sci-fi?!?! As in like Science Fiction?!?! You read that?!?!" Fred exclaimed.

"Yeah, why? Something wrong?" Honey asked, while turning the page.

"Nothing. It's just that everytime I say monster things, like the fire-breathing lizard formula I asked you for, you just argue and say it's not science. But hey! You're reading sci-fi!!!" Fred replied.

"It's really not. Well, hey. I didn't say I don't read sci-fi, too. I'm an addict. But if you think it's science, then that's your sci-fi. And your sci-fi is what you call science." Honey said. "So, you think I'm thinking about science right now?" Fred asked with sparkling eyes. "Of course." Honey responded. "Awww. I'm Science!!!" Fred shouted. "You always are. You always are, my Freddie." Honey whispered and kissed Fred's cheek. Fred became red. He didn't know what to say, he can't move. "Uh- Uhm- I -Uh-- G-geez-- Uhm" he stuttered. "Your cute when you do that." Honey Lemon said. She blushed along with Fred that had just been hitten by a ball.

"Hey! Watch it!" Aunt Cass said, seeing Fred hitten bad.

"Sorry, Aunt Cass!" Wasabi was the one who hit Fred. He did it on purpose, but he always knew it was a dare given by GoGo.

GoGo smirked and calmed Aunt Cass down. "Don't worry, Aunt Cass. It was just a dare last night."

"Good Heavens. I thought these two knuckleheads were fighting again." Aunt Cass exclaimed. "But what was the dare?" she added.

"Nothing really, it's just distract a Honeyzilla moment while Aunt Cass is watching." Hiro went in and responded.

Aunt Cass shook her head slightly. "Oh goodness. These kids." she said and came back to the cupcake corner.

GoGo grabbed Hiro's arm and went to the restaurant. "So! My tummy is aching. What snack do you want?" GoGo asked Hiro. Hiro thought for a moment and looked at the available food on the menu. "Uhmm.. I think, spaghetti." Hiro said, pointing on the spaghetti. "One spaghetti it is. Regular or for two?" the waitress asked as she wrote down Hiro's order on her paper. GoGo was about to say "regular", but Hiro cut him off. "For two, please."

"Right. For two then. How about your drinks, sir, ma'am?" the waitress continued.

"Chocolate shake. Two straws." Hiro replied. "I think that's it." he added before GoGo could say a thing.

The waitress left and GoGo thought for a moment. A spaghetti for two, chocolate shake with two straws, what on earth is Hiro planning?, GoGo thought. Then finally she gets the idea. Wait a minute! Oh my gosh, GoGo thought.

GoGo was so deep in her thoughts and Hiro noticed her. "You alright, GoGo? You seem to have deep thoughts." he asked her. "Oh! Uh-- No! No! I'm just recalling my surf techniques and you know," GoGo responded. Hiro smirked and raised his eyebrows he knew by that look, she was thinking about the things he had ordered. "Alright! You caught me. I was so curious about our order. What's your plan? Starve me?" GoGo said. Hiro chuckled. "No, silly. Just watch." Hiro said.

Their order--wait. Hiro's order, was ready and the waitress put it on the table. "Enjoy your snack. Bon Apetite" she said.
(A/N sorry if bon apetite was wrong spelling.. I don't really know french right now.)

Hiro smirked and put the other spoon and fork on GoGo's side, along with the other straw. "Wait, what? We're sharing this?" GoGo exclaimed. "Shush and enjoy your snack surfer." Hiro said.

GoGo started off with a sip of the shake then started with the spaghetti. Hiro followed after her.

Sooner, the spaghetti was about to be finished, and the two twisted it using their fork. Sip, Sip, Sip. They had not noticed, that their lips were already on each other. Hiro sipped the last of spaghetti from GoGo's mouth and kissed GoGo for a while. GoGo suddenly pulled back and blushed so hard. They were in a resto, she knew that. They were around people, she knew that. But did Hiro know that?

"Geez Hiro you can't do that, people are watching us." GoGo whispered.

"I like the taste of spaghetti." Hiro said and smirked.

"Unbelievable." GoGo mumbled and would not believe Hiro.

"Did you like it?" Hiro asked.

"What the--" GoGo said. But as she looked at Hiro, he was serious. "Wait, you're-- You're really asking me?"

"Yes." He said in an up-tone manner.

GoGo face palmed but Hiro's eyes were just delicately waiting for the answer.

"Uh, Okay. You really have to do that with your eyes. Just great." GoGo said.

"Never mind. Shall we?" Hiro centered the chocolate shake.

GoGo still didn't get it, but instead she took the straw and sipped.

Hiro was staring at GoGo and GoGo was staring at Hiro. They shared the gaze for a moment and GoGo looked away. Finally she heard distracting noises from the cup and realized it was already empty. Hiro got off his chair and pulled GoGo outside.

"You do know how to make someone closer to you, don't you?" GoGo smiled, realizing all Hiro had done was to get her closer to him. Hiro smirked and wrapped his arm on GoGo's shoulder. "You know you can't do that. You're way too small." GoGo teased. But Hiro just continued to walk and smiled at GoGo.

"But hey. My way of getting you closer is larger than yours." Hiro responded. They both smiled and enjoyed the beautiful day, swimming and surfing.

~~~~~~~~