Gogo's Birthday

HIRO'S POV

Okay....Good morning sunshine!!! And... Good morning Gogo.

>.<

Well, yeah. Today is a very special day. To say sorry, and to get along with her.

I haven't told you yet??? Today's her birthday. And my only hope of getting her back is the necklace. Remember? The violet thing I gave her?? Yes. The necklace. And what's inside of it..... I won't tell you until I get there.

^_^

I prepared all we need for her celebration with the big hero 6... And of course, the gifts.

I just can't wait.

~~~~~~~

GOGO'S POV

As I told you, today is the day where my wishes would come true. Of course, it's because today, I would turn 18.

Yep. The days run away so fast.

But he never runs away from my mind.

Wait, what??

0.0

I was getting dressed...And of course, I got the one Lemon gave me....

:)

I was getting in my jacket until something held onto my neck...

It was the necklace...... That he gave me...

And today is the day I open it. But not until he's here.

I got out of home and went to the park where we would celebrate.

~~~~~

HIRO'S POV

Okay, practice.

"Gogo, in all these days passed, you have been in my mind no matter what. I can't remove you from my head and --- Ugh!! I'm so stupid at this." I said.

"I almost recorded.....50 bloopers of yours. And you haven't perfected yet." Honey Lemon said, checking on her phone.

"I can't do this." I said.

"Dude, if you dream for it then you could do it." Fred said.

"Ye. That's your nature." Wasabi added.

"Gogo's here!!!" Honey Lemon shouted.

I shushed her out and we hid under the table.. Ugh Honey Lemon... I hope Gogo didn't hear that.

~~~~~

GOGO'S POV

"Gogo's here!!!" I heard Lemon shout.

I peeked and they were like hiding under the table.... I went the other way around..... So that I'd surprise them... Instead of them surprising me. Thank you Lemon Squeeze. For the alarm..... *evil laugh*

"BOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I shouted.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" They all screamed and thanks to them, some of the food fell down..

-.-

But most of all, it was so so funny!!! I saw their faces and they were like

--> 0.0

*.*

*@*

Everyone screamed but Hiro. Why isn't he screaming and shouting and running around the place??

I stopped laughing and concentrated on Hiro..... He seems like..... crying???

"Hiro?" I asked.

"I'm fine." he just said, emotionless.

But I didn't believe him..., he was on one corner of the table, and his body tucked in his arms.

I went beside him.

I thought of something to cheer him up.

But, what???

Microbots? Tadashi? Aunt Cass? Well, those are the things that only make him happy.

But wait.... Do I make him happy???

"Hey cheer up." I said.

But anything I said, he still wouldn't move or talk.

Sooner, I just immediately hugged him.......

.

.

.

.

.

And a kiss on the cheek.

Okay... I know... Awkward??? But I made him smile.

He hugged me back and pointed to my necklace.

"Open it." he said.

I opened it and saw a group of microbots inside it. Cute??? I dunno. xD

"Just look at the message." he said.

Words start to form.

The message was :

Gogo, I am sorry. For

everything I have done

wrong to you. I like you.

Happy birthday.

What he made just had made me cry.... inside of me.... how sweet..... I hugged him.

"Thank you." I said.

"Happy birthday, Gogo. Hope your wishes come true." he said and closed the necklace.

"It already did." I added and gave him a wink...

Gogo, this has been the best day of your life... :D

~~~~~~~