At the Airplane

A/N ---Okay, so, tomorrow's March...So it's summer!!!!! yay!!! So as promised, I shall update every day. Well, I hope I could make it up to you if I didn't follow that promise. It's either I'm reviewing or maybe the net's crashed...Or other things...Thanks for reading and supporting this book guys!!! And Haiiii I'm Baaaack!!!! XDDDD Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"GoGo!" the blackhaired nerd called. GoGo gazed upon the rising sun and saw a man taller than her. "Excuse me sir,but have you seen a black-haired boy this tall?" she asked. The man chuckled before her. He looked upon her brownish eyes, violet when the sun sparkled through them. He gave out a smile and showed his teeth, with a gap between his two upper rabbit teeth."It's me, Hiro," the man introduced. Gogo could not believe it, for she shrank, or maybe Hiro got taller. She raised her hands to Hiro's height and compared it to hers. "Wow, you have been growing for the past few years," she teased. Hiro laughed and pouted at the same time. "A year has been a thousand," Hiro said as he held GoGo's chin. He didn't notice for the first time, her hair had been tied at the back of her, and the violet streak bangs grew longer, running through the side of her face. "You're the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my whole life...and you got even more beautiful," Hiro complemented. GoGo released her ponytail, and her long wavy hair ran along her shoulders. "Wow," Hiro whispered behind his breath. GoGo was about to kiss the smaller man which now is taller than her, when someone clutched her elbow. "You're going with me!" the stranger exclaimed as he let out a knife and was about to stab Hiro on the neck.
"Nooooo!" GoGo shouted
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noooooo!" GoGo shouted. The airplane passengers stared at her. "Relax GoGo, we're not crashing," Tadashi, beside her, calmed her down. GoGo let out a sigh. It was just a dream, she thought. Or maybe a nightmare? If it had been a dream then Hiro wouldn't get stabbed. If it was a nightmare then they shouldn't have met. Then it was dreamy nightmare.

"It was just a dreamy nightmare," GoGo mumbled. Tadashi looked upon her and stopped reading the magazine. "Dreamy? What kind of nightmare would be a dreamy nightmare?" Tadashi asked. GoGo rolled her eyes. "Nothing," she just replied. Tadashi opened the magazine and read again.

GoGo looked around the airplane. Students of SFIT almost invaded the whole plane. She was familiar with one of the man in front of her. "Mr. Krei?" she asked. "Oh, friend of Hiro Hamada, right? And there's his big old brother. Our company has been recruited in Calistralia, just beside your school," Krei answered.

GoGo got back to her seat and ordered two hot cups of cofee. "Here, you might need it," she handed Tadashi the other cup. "Oh, I drank one while you were sleeping, but thanks," Tadashi accepted.

GoGo looked at the window beside her. She saw two island shaped like circles and a straight island connected them. She remembered Baymax. Now, she remembers her friends. Hiro. Honey Lemon. Fred. Wasabi. Aunt Cass. Abigail. And that huggable robot Baymax. How she missed laughing and talking with them. How she misses their funny jokes. How she misses the love she receives from them. But she will remember them, won't she?

She let out a sigh and tears came out of her eyes. "Missing your friends, aren't you?" Tadashi called. "Why did they have to choose me? Then when I knew I was going with you...I didn't know what to do," GoGo weakly replied.

"You brought a laptop, you can communicate with them--"

"It's different when you see them lively, when you can touch them....I-I don't know...It feels like...showing love," GoGo interrupted. "I know it's cheezy and corny, but I'm just moody right now," GoGo added with a chuckle.

"They're going to be fine," Tadashi said. GoGo nodded. "But I'm not," she said. "I'm here. For you," Tadashi smiled. GoGo raised an eyebrow and frowned. "Tadashi, when was the last time I told you I love Hiro," GoGo told the brother of her love-interest.

Tadashi sighed. He just continued to read the magazine.

GoGo's eyebrows met and she called, "Tadas--" but she hesitated and knew that reminding him was useless. What's wrong with me, she thought. Does everybody have to love me, she thought once again.

"Please buckle up. We are now preparing for landing," the stewardess announced.

GoGo was about to buckle up when Tadashi did it for her. She wrinkled her lips and raised both of her eyebrows. "I can do it, I'm not your baby girl," GoGo exclaimed. "Well, then baby girl, buckle up, cause we're landing our airplane," Tadashi teased as he made a shape of an airplane usng his hands and flew it in front of GoGo. GoGo rolled her eyes and pushed Tadashi's hands away.

Maybe it's not bad to be with Hiro's brother for some years, she thought.

Yes it is not bad, but still, she misses her friends...Well, it's equal...but mostly Hiro.

Missing Hiro sucks... It's just yesterday that they had their last goodbye, but it feels like she's been missing him for decades.
~~~~~~~~~