Revealing Secrets

THIRD PERSON

~~Dawn~~

GoGo and Honey Lemon went out for a quick bathe.

"Come on, GoGo!" Honey Lemon said as she pulled out her phone. "Oh! Before that." she added, taking a quick selfie. GoGo rolled her eyes and proceed to walking.

After a quick bathe, they sat on the sand, letting the cool breeze flow over their hair. "So, how's life?" Honey Lemon asked. "Oh nothing, it's just.. A little bit off with some romance, I guess." GoGo said, leaning her head against Honey's arm. "Ooohh. Hiro you know, likes you very much." Honey teased. GoGo pulled back and punched Honey's shoulder. "I wish he liked me too. I wish I could be you." Honey whispered. GoGo had been wide eyed. Did Honey Lemon like Hiro all this time?

"Not that I want to get him from you, but trust me. I already have one." Honey Lemon added, calming GoGo down. "Well, atleast you have the one. Who's that?" GoGo said. "Freddie." Honey Lemon replied. "Wow. I mean, I thought it was Tadashi but--- Well, I'm not saying he's not for you, just.. Wow." GoGo reacted. Honey Lemon smirked for a while and got an idea. "Wait. You have a crush on Freddie, do you?" Honey Lemon exclaimed, shaking GoGo's arm. GoGo couldn't move. She could not answer the question. "Uhhhh-- I..." GoGo stuttered. "I know you do!" Honey Lemon said, waiting for the answer. "Okay.Yes.Maybe.A little.....Much?" GoGo replied and blushed for a moment. "Oh boy! I gotta keep this.. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Honey Lemon said, smiling widely. "Why?" she added.

GoGo sighed. "Oh nothing really, his way of being an addict to sci-fi just gets into me. And I guess there's a sign where I always tease him and bully him or pull his collars or something else. But really. I don't mind the both of you. I do pair you both." GoGo responded. "Wow. GoGo. I mean... I didn't know you were full of.... WONDER!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"So...About Hiro?" GoGo spoke up, smirking. "Oh gosh. Look. He's a genius okay? And his way of understanding my formulas is just soooo... AMAZING!" Honey Lemon blast out. "Keep it down. Haha. You need to calm down. That's how I got in to him I guess so. You know, he understood my project and all, he's a genius." GoGo said. Honey Lemon was so glad she had a friend like GoGo all the time. She always had little chances of girl talk. They were little, yes. But at least GoGo gets along with her easily.

The girls relaxed on the warm sand, with the cool breeze and the sea music. They had a great time with each other.

"Your secrets are so safe with me." GoGo said, pointing out a pinky. "Pinky promise." Honey Lemon agreed and linked her pinky with GoGo's.

"Now. Your phone is missing. It might be somewhere else!" GoGo teased and held up Honey's phone. Honey realized her phone was gone and chased GoGo. "I'm gonna catch you!!!" Honey Lemon shouted.

They chased around the resort till the sun came. They sure had a great time with each other.

~~~~~~~