It Explains Everything

GOGO'S POV

"Okay. We got a plan. We should spread and look for Tadashi. Got it?" Hiro ordered.

"GoGo, you come with me." he added, grabbing my arm.

"Wasabi go right, Fred go left, we go forward and Baymax should go with Hon--" I said, realizing there were only five of us. I counted our team with my fingers once again.

Wait...Where's Honey Lemon??

"Honey Lemon?" I asked.

"She probably went too. But it's either Wasabi's way, Fred's way or our way...Or Baymax's way." Hiro replied.

"We have to stick to the plan. That's why we're separating." Wasabi added.

Right. That's right. I nodded and went with Hiro towards the area we were assigned to.

"Shhhhhhh." Hiro whispered and placed a finger on my lips.

We saw a figure of a man standing on the balcony area of the house.

He was a tall man, maybe 5"10 tall, and he had a bandage roll around his head.

He was sipping his cup of tea, and below him was a baseball cap that we recognized.

We went closer without making a sound.

As we went closer, we recognized him even more.

"Hiro, what would you do if he wasn't the one? And he was....Let's say a murderer?" I asked behind Hiro's ear.

"I don't know. But if he had to kill the both of us, I'd sacrifice myself for you." he replied, with a smirk on his face.

I playfully punched his right arm.

"Nerd." I whispered.

He laughed quietly.

We came closer to the balcony area and suddenly the man stood up away from his chair.

We hid behind the walls, Hiro on the left, me on the right.

He gave the signal.

We both catched the guy and pinned him down to the ground.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" he screamed aloud.

"Yahhhhh!!!!" we also screamed.

"Ahah!" Hiro exclaimed, removing the guy's cap from his face.

"Hiro?" he asked. Hiro suddenly became quiet.

"T-Tadashi?" Hiro asked, "You remember me?"

"Of course I do." he replied with a smile on his face.

Wait---whaaaa?????

"Wait, wait, wait. You said ALL those words about not remembering anything about me or him or the whole gang. And now, you remember?" I asked furiously in front of Tadashi.

"Those words? Since when did I say those words, black-haired junkie?" he smirked.

He does remember. He even used the words he called me before.

"So if you didn't say those words, then, who did?" Hiro said, curiously.

"Hiro, listen. Signal from Baymax." I said.

"I have found Ms. Honey Lemon. She appears to be with the Tadashi we're looking for." he stated.

What?!?!?!?!?

Hiro and my eyes widened, along with Tadashi.

"If there's a Tadashi there, and there's a Tadashi here.....Who's the real Tadashi?" Hiro asked.

"Well, I can explain." Tadashi sighed with sad eyes.

We listened carefully to our long lost deceased friend.

"After the accident, you know, the fire, I actually found myself laying down behind the school grounds. How did I survive? I don't know actually. What I remembered was that I was helping Proffesor Callaghan and then a crack beneath the walls bumped my head. And then I was unconcious." he explained.

"But I still remembered the brother that called my name upon the burning building. That brother who won an entry to the SFIT, with his new friends and an excited aunt. I would always remember you, Hiro. But why didn't I come back? I never wanted you to be depressed again. I never wanted you to feel-----useless again. So I hid myself and found this abandoned house. I took care of myself and to become more useful, I worked on projects. Lots and lots of projects. Then I researched on something to make myself work, but I wasn't the one to work. I worked on that project day and night until I finished it. It was very successful then I used it." Tadashi added.

I saw Hiro with tears falling from his eyes and I hugged him tightly, patting his head.

"So, what was that project?" I asked.

Tadashi became more serious this time and told us to come closer to him.

"That Tadashi you saw before...The one that Honey Lemon is with," he paused. He had a frown on his face and took a deep breath before proceeding to what he was going to say.

But before he could say it, two signals blinked in our helmets.

"It's a message from Wasabi and Fred." Hiro said.

"I found Tadashi." they said in unison.

O.O

O.O

O.O

What?!?!?!?!?!?

How many Tadashi's are in this building exactly?!?!?!?

"What? No! I found Tadashi!" they said in unison...again.

Hiro and I exchanged looks and we stared at Tadashi.

"You have to warn them. I'm the real one. The only one who remembers." Tadashi warned.

Hiro nodded.

"Listen. There are four Tadashi's in this building. GoGo and I found one here, too. But don't go near them. Because the real Tadashi.....Is with us." Hiro ordered.

Wasabi and Fred suddenly kept quiet.

"Got it." they finally replied in unison.

"Now. We have to find Honey Lemon." Tadashi added, grabbing both of our arms.