Group Talk

"Hi GoGo!" the friends greeted in unison. GoGo waved her hands at the cam of her laptop. "Hi! Meet my new friend and roommate, Vanessa Poohdle," GoGo said. "Hi!!" Vanessa greeted. "Omigosh, hi!" Honey Lemon greeted back. "I'm Honey Lemon, this is Fred, and that's Wasabi! This is Baymax. Our huggable robot," Honey Lemon smiled. GoGo knew she was missing someone. "Where's Hiro?" she asked.

"Oh, he promised to come right after he finishes his project," Wasabi replied. "Hiro?" Vanessa asked. "Oh, Hiro's ...ehem...GoGo's looove," Fred explained. "I bet he's hot like his brother," Vanessa laughed. "Just...Small," Wasabi teased. They all laughed. "Rude! It's like someone's not small here," GoGo disagreed. "Ha-ha! Well, don't worry, I'm smaller than you, GoGo," Vanessa comforted as she laughed.

"What's happened in there? How's your first day? Any news?" Honey Lemon asked. "Well, erm," GoGo stopped. She glanced along with Vanessa. Were they going to tell the thing about Tadashi?

"Uhm, nothing, really. It's just that...Oh, this one though. Calistralia is so freaking beautiful. Trees surround every building!" GoGo continued. "If I had super-powers to teleport there using this laptop, then I'd probably die of the prettiness of the place right now," Fred said. They all laughed. "Wanna have a short look on the place?" Vanessa suggested. The friends nodded. Vanessa carried GoGo's laptop as she opened up the curtains. The friends saw a beautiful view, a school garden full of trees, and the school building event was surrounded by bushes with pretty flowers. A big CIT logo was on top of the building, it was a high-tech hologram.

"Oh, wow!" the friends exclaimed. Baymax scanned the picture in front of him. "The school appears to be in high-tech condition. Trees, bushes and a garden make it eco-friendly. I suggest you to go in a place like this, as this is very helpful to your health. It will also improve your emotional state," Baymax stated out. Vanessa was impressed with Baymax. "Niice. Who did this robot?" she asked. Fred answered, "Tadashi, but the one he made-"

"Hiro improved the bot's knowledge," Wasabi interrupted. "Oh, what was Fred going to say?" Vanessa questioned. Honey Lemon nervously smiled and shook her head. "We don't talk about that when Baymax is around," she whispered.

"What are you not going to talk about when I am around?" Baymax asked. "Nothing, Baymax. Nothing at all," GoGo said, nervously smiling.

"So any news from San Fransokyo?" GoGo asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, we have been assigned to a new project. Well, something related really to our actual business in the next years," Honey Lemon updated. "Oh, well, good luck with the projects," GoGo said. "Thanks, we've already finished ours. Baymax helped us," Fred boasted.

"Well, that robot must really be smart, huh?" Vanessa guessed. "Yeah. It has over 10,000 medical procedures," Wasabi said. "Woah," Vanessa exclaimed.

"Where's Tadashi, anyway?" Honey Lemon asked. The friends teased her. "Oh, someone's looking for Tadashi," Fred mumbled. GoGo laughed. "Well, he has his own room. But maybe he's working on a project," Vanessa replied. GoGo stared at Vanessa. She knew Vanessa didn't want Tadashi around, but Honey Lemon did. "Please call him," Wasabi pleaded. Vanessa bit her lip. "I-uh-he's," she stuttered. "Tadashi's having a review for his project. You don't want to disturb him, right?" GoGo lied. She winked at Vanessa and Vanessa let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, we wouldn't want to disturb him," Fred said. Honey Lemon pouted.

The friends talked about life in San Fransokyo, new technology, and even Aunt Cass came in, joining the group. She talked about her new specialty in her café, and talked about how she missed GoGo and of course her nephew very much. Mochi, well, they still didn't know if he was a he or she was a she. Honey Lemon argued with Wasabi that Mochi was definitely a girl because she acted like one. Baymax, on the other hand, can't even define the gender of the innocent cat. GoGo laughed with Vanessa. Vanessa guessed that Aunt Cass has the best café in all of the restos in San Fransokyo.

They talked and laughed for hours 'till it struck 9 o' clock. One by one, the friends said goodbye to GoGo and Vanessa. Vanessa even called it a day in about a few minutes. GoGo, Honey Lemon and Baymax was the only ones left.

"So, Tadashi's not yet coming?" Honey Lemon asked. GoGo knew this was her chance to call him, since Vanessa was already sleeping. But instead she lied again to her best friend. "I think he's sleeping by now. You don't wanna disturb him, right?" GoGo lied. Honey Lemon sighed. "Well, I'm not meeting him today, sadly," she said. GoGo frowned. "Either me with Hiro," she sadly added. Honey Lemon let out a positive smile. "Don't worry, hr's probably meeting you later. Baymax will keep this open. Bye, GoGo," Honey Lemon comforted. GoGo waved goodbye as Honey Lemon left the conversation.

GoGo waited and talked with Baymax for a while. She waited impatiently and for a few hours, she suddenly fell asleep in front of the laptop.

HIRO's POV

I woke up in the sound of my robot project and realized I fell asleep, not keeping my promise that I was coming with my friend's group chat with GoGo. Ding it. Now I'm the reason for making her sad again .

As I walked in my room, I saw Baymax still up, sitting down with the computer open. I scold Baymax. "Baymax, turn off the--"

I was interrupted by GoGo's appearance in the computer. I didn't keep my promise, but she still waited for me. Stupid, Hiro! You're the worst person anyone can love! Ugh. My forehead wrinkled and I put my hands on my head. I'm sorry GoGo. I clicked on the icon that enables the comp to record my message to her. I ruffled my hair and started talking.

"So, hi GoGo. I know I didn't meet you awhile back...but...Ugh! I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have worked on my stupid project. Look, I'm sorry GoGo. I just hope you forgive me. I just wanted you to know everything is fine in here...and I wanted to ask how you're doing there. Well, I just hope Tadashi wouldn't take you away from me...Eheh...I don't know what to say already...I just..I...I'm sorry GoGo...I--you're--I love you, GoGo," I recited as I clicked the stop button after my message. I turned off my computer and sighed.

I went to my bed, shutting my eyes. What a stupid person. Dumb. Useless GoGo wouldn't forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~