A Criminal In Calistralia

"You know that guy?" Vanessa asked. GoGo nodded and replied, "Dude, he's..like...the guy that I'm with." Vanessa covered her mouth with her hands.

"Omigosh, stay away from him! He's a serious criminal!" Vanessa warned. "I mean, he's hot and all," she whispered under her breath. "But still, he's a serious criminal!" she repeated.

"How could cloning be super serious?" GoGo laughed. "Well, that wasn't the only one that he did! He used illegal technology and his clones...well, created a tragic to this city. He's bad clones murdered around 5% of the city's population! That's a lot! Well, hurting someone's a lot! What more if you kill someone!" Vanessa explained. "Well, he didn't mean it. His clones were just going crazy," GoGo defended. "No. He commanded his clones to destroy this city. After that, the government made him not remember anything...Or anything at all," Vanessa continued. GoGo now understood why he didn't remember anything about life in the past. "But, how did he remember his friends, family, Hiro?" GoGo asked, confused. "The government

told him partial of his citizen stats. Like, his school, his family, friends. I just don't know what the government lied about to him," Vanessa answered.

"Wait, the government lied to him?" GoGo asked. Vanessa nodded. GoGo explained about how they thought he died in SFIT's fire accident and how he told them about how the hospital took care of him. Vanessa explained that the government lied to Tadashi about his past. In another day, a clone was found and the government brought him back to San Fransokyo. But before that, they didn't let him remember anything and never even told him about his true citizen stats or that he was a clone. The reason why the government didn't undo the clone was because he was one of the good clones, and they had to be protected.

"So that's why there was one clone that we were trying to make friends with..But it turned out to be...well..A clone," GoGo understood. "But the real Tadashi can't remember about him and Honey Lemon's ...err...lovelife..He's thinking that it was me who he loved. Did the government tell that? If they did, I'd be so straightforward to tell Tadashi that the government lied," GoGo asked. "The government didn't care about those, silly. Maybe it just affected of how he was separated from you," Vanessa answered.

"I hope so," GoGo sighed. "What's his relationship with you? Besides friends?" Vanessa asked. "Erm, best friends...And the brother of my love-interest," GoGo replied, making the last statement softer. "Ha-ha! I heard that!" Vanessa teased. GoGo smirked and pretended she didn't say anything. "But, GoGo. Please don't tell this to him," Vanessa pleaded. "Of course. If I ever did, then maybe I'd be dead a second away," GoGo agreed.

"Pinky promise?" Vanessa held out a pinky. GoGo gave her pinky out and made a promise.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N sorry for short chap....Erm...i got a problem..and I rushed..
Anyways, I published a new Wendipper story, Too Old For You..and another big hero 6 fanfic, Childhood Friends...It does not involve romantic ships okay...it's the friends as kids lol..Okay, somebody help me with the book covers please(for those new books i wrote)???

And shoutout to @_Nobody_knows_10 !!!!!She contributed to this book's new cover!!!! Thanks bae!!! Love yah!!! XDDDD

Seee yaaah guys tomorrow!!! Bye
iLoveCartoonTillEnd
A.k.a
Vanessa