Abigail's Task

A/N Haiii to those who didn't like the previous chapter, uhm sorry. Sorry for the 'I love you Tadashi' thing. XD But you know, I, intentionally, didn't write who said that. Hey. Hey. Hey. I didn't write that GoGo said that, right? XD just a clue for this next chapter. (And a spoiler!! Sorry)Hehehehe
Enjoy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~
"I love you, Tadashi!" someone said. GoGo turned around and saw Vanessa's friends.

"Uh, sorry. I was just fangirling!" Valery squealed.

"We were just fangirling," Shinea added, pointing to the group.

"Yeah, you're just so hot!" Marianne exclaimed.

"And you look like a prince named Eugene Fitzherbert. But, not really, you just look so handsome like him! You're both handsome!" Camille chirped.

"Girls, girls. Ugh. Sorry Gogo. These girls, did they interrupt you?" Vanessa asked.

"Sorry, GoGo. Fangirling just happens suddenly," Shinea interrupted.

"Yeah, we don't do it normally, you know," Marianne added.

"It's normal actually, also boys do it," Camille and Valery commented in unison.

Vanessa slapped herself. "Ugh. Girls, back to the groupwork. Stop fangirling, seriously," Vanessa ordered.

"Yeah, right. I was just playing FNAF, you know," Sora scoffed and followed her friends.

GoGo giggled. She cleared her throat. "I was about to say," she continued.

"Yeah?"

"I would like to hang out with you some other time, but no romantic anything," GoGo finally finished her sentence.

"Oh, sure," Tadashi agreed. He smiled. GoGo was now making friends with him. Did he have a chance? Not really, she said no romantic anything.
~Back In San Fransokyo~
Hiro knew there was something that he could do. GoGo doesn't want to talk with him, but he had another way.

He would talk to his brother. There's no way he would hang up, he is his brother, for goodness' sake.

"Hiro?" a voice called.

"Come in!" Aunt Cass exclaimed.

"Oh, Abigail. What brings you here?" Aunt Cass greeted.

"Uhm, I need to talk to Hiro," Abigail replied.

Aunt Cass went to the kitchen for snacks and left Abigail with Hiro alone.

"So, I'm going to Calistralia. I'm clearing my dad's files and I just wanted to ask you," Abigail started.

"Do you want me to say anything to GoGo?" Abigail continued.

Hiro gasped. "Yes, yes, Abigail! I do, I do!" he excitedly answered.

Abigail giggled. "Okay, what is it?" she asked.

"Don't freak out," Hiro warned.

"You see, I met this girl in SFIT, Mae. We became good friends. Very close friends. Okay, one day, I was about to enter class when Konan Mae took my hand. I asked her why,then she pointed to a bunch of bullies, which are her classmates, about to attack Mae. We went to a secret place where she wouldn't be found, but then someone pushed us suddenly, and I kinda...accidentally...kissed her," he explained.

"You did what?" Abigail shouted angrily.

"It was an accident! Why couldn't no one understand! I told you not to freak out!" Hiro argued.

"Sorry, I overreacted," Abigail apologized. "Anything else you wanna message?" she added.

"Tell GoGo that I'm sorry that I hurt her feelings. I'm sorry if i kissed another girl even though it was accidentally. And I hope she forgives me. I don't like Mae, okay? I don't have any feelings for her, but GoGo, yes. I love you GoGo, no matter what happens, Always keep in mind that I will love you, GoGo," Hiro replied.

"Mm-hmm, I think I got it...But just in case, tell me the whole thing again, I wasn't listening," Abigail absent-mindedly commented.

Hiro annoyingly sighed and playfully slaps Abigail's shoulder before telling the whole message again.

"Okay, I got it on recording," Abigail said.

"What- Why wouldn't you just tell her," Hiro asked.

"I might forget it, you know?" Abigail replied. Hiro rolled his eyes.

"Okay, just tell her, okay? And tell her I'm telling the truth," Hiro said.

"How am I so sure about that?" Abigail teased.

"I'm telling the truth! Cross my heart, hope to die," Hiro defended.

"Well, I wouldn't hope to die, but I'm telling the truth!" he added.

Abigail chuckled. "Okay! Okay! Yeah, I will," she said.

Abigail hugged Hiro goodbye and was about to leave the room.

"Hey, thanks, Abigail. It really means a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by," Hiro thanked and hugged the girl again.

"That's not a problem. Hey, mind if you give me a message before I leave for tomorrow?" Abigail requested.

"Sure," Hiro agreed.

"Tell Wasabi goodbye, and just between you and me, I think he's kinda cute," Abigail whispered. Hiro gasped.

"Thanks Hiro, bye! I'll tell GoGo, I promise!" Abigail waved goodbye as she left the backdoor.

"So, Abigail? I made snacks," Aunt Cass asked.

"Oh, sorry, she left," Hiro said.

"What did she say?" Aunt Cass asked.

"I left her a message for GoGo," Hiro replied.

"So ...Everything would be good for now?" Aunt Cass asked.

"No, not yet. I have to do something about this," Hiro responded, looking at his brother's image at the wall.
~Unknown Location, Unknown Identities~
"Hello?" a voice called.

"Yeah?" the other man asked.

"Have you done your job?" the voice asked.
"Yes. It's working."
"I can see. I hired another spy and things are working pretty here."
"Okay. The woman recovered one or two weeks ago."
"That's fine. I'm just gonna go somewhere. I'm being called. Bye. Report anything that's stopping us from our plan."
"Uhm, *clears throat* money?"
"Five hundred dollars. Deal?"
"Okay. Sounds good enough. Deal."
"I-I have to go-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Sorry if it's kinda kinda getting TadaGo, but on the next chapters it's totally gonna be HiroGo. And I promise. Let's put trust on Abigail for that. :)

iBluedBurned

MasterTigress
Shoutout to these people for being HiroGo fangirls XD

That's all I hope you like it.

Oopsie dont forget to:
»vote
»comment
»follow(not forcing)
Byeeee