☆Let Me See Your Smile☆

QUICK A/N: Sorry for not publishing any stories lately. Schools been really rough for me lately and I've had so much work to catch up on! I'll try to publish more in I can!

Anyway, Here's a story with Anxiety X Reader!

Just so if anyone forgets...
------------------------
y/n: your name

h/c: hair color

e/c: eye color

h/l: hair length

s/t: skin tone
------------------------
Story: ☆Let Me See Your Smile☆

Words: 1,166

Ships: Virgil X Reader

Warnings: Slight Swearing?, Tickling. Let me know if there's something else!
------------------------

It was a beautiful day in the Sander Household,

Roman was cooking with Patton, Logan was doing his original business (Doing paperwork of course)

While you and Virgil were in your room. He was on his phone scrolling through tumblr while you were just lying down.

You were feeling a little down today and Virgil noticed as soon as he looked up from his phone,

"Y/n?"

You jumped when he said your name, looking at him.

"Yes?"

"Is something wrong?" He said while placing his phone down next to him.

You didn't say anything for a good 3 minutes, then you answered.

"Y-yes, I'm alright! Why do you ask?" As soon as you said that he looked at you with a serious look which said "Your not alright,"

"Spill it, y/n. What's wrong?" Virgil looked at you with a serious look and you turned your back to him, curling up.

you let out a sigh as you sat up,

"I-I'm fine, god damnit!"

Virgil was getting angry by every minute. He have had enough of your stubbornness and grab you by your hips pulling you on his lap. He was confused on why you squeaked.

Virgil looked at you confused with an eye brow raised, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" You blushed at the sound you made and answered, "N-no! You didn't hurt me.."

"Then why did you squeak?"

You blushed a deeper shade of red and didn't answer his question. In confusion, Virgil tweaked your hip again and you squealed.

Virgil looked at you and smirked, a mischievous smirk.

Virgil chuckled in an evil manner, you didn't like how this was going,

"Oh? I see your a little ticklish." Virgil said while he was prodding your sides. You were laughing while trying your best to get his hands away from your sides.

"V-Virgil! Plehehease nohoho!" You giggled while still trying to escape his clutches or at least move his hands away. Virgil just shook his head and continued, going to your ribs next, You shrieked and thrashed around on his lap,

Virgil looked at you smiling and chuckled, "Aw, your so adorable." You blushed a deep shade of red when he called you adorable.

"IHIHI'M NOHOHOT ADOHOHORABLE!"

"Yes you are." Virgil then saw that you were in silent laughter so he stopped before poking your belly. All he could hear was your adorable giggling and you catching your breath. As soon as your giggles slipped out of your mouth you looked at him trying to look angry, but Virgil just chuckled while looking at you.

"Stop being angry before I tickle you again, y/n."

You immediately stopped trying to be angry so you wouldn't get tortured again. Virgil then asked you,

"Are you going to tell me why you were upset earlier?" You looked at him saying,

"Nothing." But he started scribbling his fingers into your defenseless armpits. You squealed while kicking your legs trying to get him to stop, but your couldn't lift up your arms to stop him.

"NOHOHO! VIHIHIRGIL!"

After 5 minutes, but to you it seemed like 5 years, Virgil finally stopped tickling you and asked again,

"So, are you going to tell me why you were upset earlier or do the tickle monster have to come back for round 3?"

You freaked out when he said those words,

"A-ALRIGHT! Just no more tickling!"

Virgil smirked,

"I make no promises."

You sighed as you looked away from him, you then answered a minute later,

"Bullies at school..."

Virgil turned you head so he can look into your e/c eyes,

"And what did they say?" Virgil always hated when your bullies would find a way to pick on you,

You didn't answer,

"Y/n. What did they say?" Virgil was getting angry, he knew they've must've did something bad or said something horrible to you.

"They picked on me while saying, 'You're worthless, and no one loves you. Not even you..."

Virgil looked at you eyes widen, he stroked your h/c hair as you laid your head on his shoulder,

"You're not worthless! And others do love you."

"What about you...Do you love me..?" You said with tears in your e/c eyes. Virgil then wiped them away.

"Yes, y/n...I do love you, I love you with all my heart." Virgil smiled seeing you blush and smiling.

"And I love you too, Virgil." You said smiling

Virgil then kissed you, and you kissed back. Both of you didn't pull apart until you both heard a squeal of happiness. You both pulled apart and looked at the opened door, There stand Patton, Logan, and Roman all starring and smirking. Virgil then noticed that Roman was also holding his phone....

And it was recording...

Virgil jumped up and sprinted to Roman, Roman shrieked and ran down the stairs with Virgil close behind him.

"ROMAN! DELETE THAT VIDEO NOW!"

You heard Virgil scream at Roman and you were blushing a bright red and hid your face into your pillow. Logan and Patton walked over to you,

"Why..." You said still blushing like crazy. Logan chuckled at you while Patton was still squealing.

"OH MY GOSH! That was so cute!!" Patton said while jumping up and down. Logan then told Patton to settle down and he did.

"Sorry logy!"

"It's ok, Patton. But y/n I do must admit that was rather adorable." Logan said smiling

"How long were you guys right there.." You said sitting up looking at Logan and Patton hopes they just came and didn't stay there the whole time. But you've gotten your hopes up when Patton answered.

"The whole time! And y/n you laughing was so adorable!" Patton answered while poking your side. You giggled and swatted his hand away.

"Hehey! And thanks I guess."

Logan and Patton smirked while looking at you. You were confused on why they were looking at you like that.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing...But." Logan said as he grabbed your hands and held them above your head. Patton was on your waist and you looked at them in fright, giggling nervously.

Patton smirked and looked at you and began scribbling his fingers up and down your sides.

"Hehehehey! Pahahatton! nohoho!"

"Let me see your smile!~"

------------------------

Holy fuck- 1,166 words. Well thank you for reading, I'll try to publish more stories in the future! Bye everyone! ☆