Cheer Up Sunshine

Request from YourLocalBoneBreaker hope you enjoy. This was so cute to write. Tamaki is my baby 😭💞✨

Summary: Tamaki is anxious. Mirio can help with a small weakness that would always work when they were younger.

Lee: Tamaki Amajiki

Ler: Mirio Togata

Words: 855

---------------

"Tamaki?"

The ravenette squeaked as Mirio came into view. He was currently in his dorm, sitting on his bed, curled up in a ball.

The blonde went over to his friend, sitting next to him. "You okay, buddy?" He asked, his hand on his back.

Amajiki nodded, Mirio saw right through him. "Tamaki." Tamaki squeaked, "Okay, okay! I'm just anxious about something..." Amajiki said, scratching the back of his neck

Mirio raised an eyebrow, "About what?" He asked as he saw that Tamaki tensed up. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Togata reassured him.

Tamaki sighed in relief, he really didn't want to talk about it. "O-okay, thanks."

Mirio smiled, "No problem, bud. Anything i can do to help though? I don't like seeing you like this." He said, placing both his hands on his own lap.

Tamaki only shook his head in response. "I-i don't t-think so..."

Mirio hummed in agreement until an idea popped into his head.

Flashback to when they were still in middle school: At Tamaki's House ✨

"M-mirio! Nohohohoho!" Tamaki squeaked as fingers were scribbling all over his sides.

Mirio smirked at his pinned friend. "Oh? Why not? Do you not like me tickling you?" Mirio spoke, seeing that Tamaki was blushing. "Aww! Your even blushing!"

Tamaki blushed a bright red, kicking his legs to distract him from the sensation. "S-shuhuhut uhuhp! Nahahahaha!"

Mirio gasped dramatically. "How dare you! Now you asked for it!" He said as he dug his fingers into his stomach.

Tamaki squealed, pushing at the hands. "NAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

End Of Flashback ✨

As the flashback ended, Mirio smirked at his friend. Tamaki looked confused to why he was smirking. "Why are you smirking?" He asked suspiciously.

Mirio chuckled, teasy and darkly. "That's for me to know, and for you to find out."

Tamaki didn't like the sound of that. "The only reason he would be smirking like that is when he woul- oh no." Tamaki thought as he quickly moved away. "M-Mirio! I know what your thinking, don't do it!" He squeaked as Mirio moved closer to him.

"I-i'm wahaharning you, Mihirio!" Tamaki giggled.

Mirio chuckled. "I didn't even touch you yet! It's like you want this!"

Tamaki squeaked, covering his face as a red blush came onto his cheeks. "Nohohohoho!"

Mirio only chuckled as he grabbed Tamaki's sides causing him to squeak and giggle nervously. "C-cohohome on, Mirio! A-ahanything but thihihis!"

Mirio smirked as his fingers came to life, scribbling up and down his sides.

Tamaki giggled hysterically, "N-nohohohoho!" He giggled as he kicked his legs.

"Aww! Your so cute! We should do this more often." Mirio said, shoving his hands into his exposed armpits.

Tamaki squealed, laughing as Mirio attacked one of his worst spots. "M-MIHIHIRIO!" Tamaki laughed, kicking his legs in hope to distract him from the sensations.

"Yeah, Tamaki? Need something?" Mirio chuckled in response. Honestly having fun with his friend.

"QUIHIHIT IHIT!" Tamaki squeaked.

Mirio hummed in thought before looking back at the ravenette, smirking. "Nah, don't think i will until your cheered up."

Tamaki groaned which was unheard with his laughter. Amajiki quickly turned to his side and getting up to crawl away, until Mirio grabbed him by his stomach causing him to squeal.

"NOHOHOHO! MIRIO, PLEHEHEASE!" Tamaki shrieked as Mirio started tickling his stomach.

The blonde quickly got onto the ravenette's thighs to keep him from moving. Mirio giggled at his friend. "Aww, tickle tickle Amajiki!" Mirio teased seeing that a red blush was spreading to the boy's ears.

"STAHAHAP IT! NAHAHAT MY TUHUHUMMY!" Tamaki said as tears started to slowly form in the boy's eyes.

Mirio only laughed in response. "Okay, okay! I'll leave your poor tummy alone." As promised, Mirio stopped the tickling completely and got off of his thighs.

Tamaki took in deep giggly breaths as he looked at Mirio. "Y-yohohour so mehean."

Mirio scoffed as he ran a hand in Tamaki's hair. "Oh i'm mean because i was only helping my friend. Poor Tamaki." He said sarcastically as he chuckled.

"Yes poor me. I deserve cuddles now." Tamaki said as he spread his arms out for Mirio to cuddle him. Mirio rolled his eyes playfully as he pulled in Tamaki, cuddling him. "Satisfied your highness?"

Tamaki shoved his face into Mirio's shirt as a muffled answer came from him. "Yes, very."

Tamaki looked at Mirio a light blush on his cheeks. "T-thank you for that b-by the way..."

Mirio smirked. "Thank you for what, Amajiki?" He said, laughing as Tamaki lightly hit his arm.

"Stohop being so mehean!" He said, giggling.

"Okay, okay! Your welcome."

Before you knew it, Tamaki was fast asleep in Mirio's arms.

-------------------
This honestly gave me motivation cause Tamaki is my baby 😭💞💞💫

Hope y'all enjoyed lmao