Villains Can Be Ticklish

Request from AnxiousLilSunshine hope you enjoy this! ✨💞

Summary: Shigaraki and Overhaul are arguing. Dabi and Kurogiri can fix that with a childish and silly way.

Lee: Shigaraki and Overhaul

Ler: Dabi and Kurogiri

Words: 843

----------------

"WHAT ARE YOU SO MAD ABOUT?!"

"BECAUSE OVERHAUL! YOU ALMOST GOT US CAUGHT!" Shigaraki yelled back, poking his finger into Overhaul's chest with every word he said.

"YEAH, ALMOST! YOUR FED UP OVER NOTHING!"

Dabi looked at the two bickering, turning to look at Kurogiri. "You know when crusty and bird man over there gonna stop arguing?"

Kurogiri only shook his head. "No clue. Hope they stop soon though." He said with a sigh.

Dabi hummed in agreement, turning to the two males. "You guys done?"

Both males stopped yelling as they turned to Dabi. "No! Stay out of this!" Shigaraki hissed.

Dabi raised his hands in defense. "Okay, boss."

Kurogiri sighed. "Master, Overhaul didn't mean to almost get you guys caught. Just please stop arguing." He said, groaning.

"See! I didn't mean to! At least someone gets me." Overhaul responded to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki only growled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Bullshit, Overhaul. Eraserhead nearly caught us, what would happen if we got caught? We would be in jail by now, Kai!"

Dabi growled. "I'm tired of them bickering back and forth! I will burn them with fire if i have to."

Kurogiri nodded in agreement. "Yes, but less aggressive."

There was a groan from Dabi. What could be less aggressive but effective to shut both males up?

Dabi slowly smirked as an idea popped into his head. "I think i got one, Kurogiri. It's childish but it'll work."

Kurogiri looked confused. "And what is that exactly?"

"Well a little birdy told me ((hawks lmao) i'm sorry i had to 💀) that two people were very ticklish."

If you were lucky, you could've saw a grin from the mist

"Oh really? Why don't we test this out then?" Kurogiri said with smirk. Dabi quickly got onto his plan, a mischievous smirk growing onto his features.

"You've read my mind."

As they were discussing the plan, they didn't hear that the two had stopped arguing to look at the mischievous villains.

Shigaraki glared at them suspiciously. "What are you two planning?"

"Nothing important, boss." Dabi said with a evil chuckle. Shigaraki only growled. "Bullshit! What are you planning?" Shigaraki asked again while walking up to the two villains.

Dabi looked at Kurogiri with the same shit eating grin. "Say Tomura. Are you ticklish?"

Shigaraki tensed up at the question. "No, i'm not. That's childish." He responded, but you could tell that he was nervous.

"Sure your not, Shiggy. So you wouldn't mind if i did... This." As said, Dabi snuck his hands onto the male's sides.

Shigaraki jumped at the contact. "D-dabi. Don't you fucking dare." He warned, which was completely ignored as Dabi moved his fingers up and down his sides. "Not ticklish huh? Then why are you giggling?"

"Iihi'm nohot! Now stohohop!" Shigaraki giggled uncontrollably as he tried to push at Dabi's hands. "Dahahabi! Quihihit ihit!"

Overhaul tried to walk away slowly to not interact with them. Unfortunately, Kurogiri saw him. As soon as Overhaul was almost out the door, Kurogiri used his portal to bring him onto the other side of the bar.

"Don't think your getting out of this easy." Kurogiri said as he scribbled his fingers across Overhaul's ribs.

Overhaul shrieked as one of his worst spots was tickled. "NOHOHOHOHO! KUROHOHOGIRI!"

Dabi smirked hearing Overhaul. Now his focus on Shigaraki as he pinned him to the floor. "So, you wanna tell me where exactly your ticklish, Tomura?"

Shigaraki growled. "Bite me."

Dabi shrugged before digging into Shigaraki's thighs. "Your funeral."

Shigaraki squealed trying to kick his legs but can't since Dabi's weight. "NAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAP IHIHIT!" Tomura cackled, tears threatening to fall down his red cheeks.

"You should've thought about that before arguing over something so stupid!" Dabi yelled over his boss's laughter.

Both villains were in hell. Their death spots being targeted so fast. "PLEHEHEASE! STAHAHAHAP, I CAHAN'T TAKE IHIHIT!" Overhaul cackled as Kurogiri drilled his thumbs into his armpits.

There was a dark chuckle from the mist. "Nah, i think you can take a little more than this, Overhaul." Overhaul shook his head rapidly while laughing hysterically. "NOHOHOHOHO!"

Kurogiri hummed, looking at the ravenette. "What do you think dabi? Do you think that they've had enough?"

Dabi only chuckled in response. "I don't know. Do you guys promise to stop arguing?" Dabi asked the two villains.

"YEHEHES! WE WIHIHILL, JUST STAHAHAHAP!" They both yelled out, currently out of breath.

Both villains stopped their attack. Before Dabi blew a raspberry onto Shigaraki's stomach.

"DAHAHABI PLEHEHEASE!"

Dabi chuckled as he stopped his attack. "Okay, I'm actually done."

Shigaraki and Overhaul took deep breaths, bright red cheeks and tear tracks on their face.

"Nehehever again." Overhaul wheezed out, holding his stomach from laughing so much.

"No promises." Kurogiri chuckled.

---------------------
Ayo finished this in one day, let's go 🏃💨

Hope you enjoyed lmao