Why So Down Shiggy?

Requested by Snowman8946 !

A/N - I'll try to make this short as possible or like an average since I have more request to get to. Although, I hope you enjoy! :)

------------

Lee/Ler/Switch - Ler!Himiko Toga, Lee!Tomura Shigaraki

Words: 637

TW- Swearing, Mentions of killing, and drinking

Okay I hope you enjoy!

---------------

"I fucking hate that hero." The bluenette growled under his breath. It's been the 5th time this week, and he still couldn't be able to kill All Might!

The bartender, Kurogiri, looked at his young master, already having a beer ready for him. "I'm sure you'll be able to next time, young master." The mist soft voice rang through Shigaraki's ears.

Tomura only growled, watching as Kurogiri slid the glass of beer across the counter. Shigaraki caught it easily, he had his gloves on so he couldn't disintegrate the glass into dust.

The male mumbled a "Thank You" before he took a sip of his beer that he just received. "Damn heroes. Always messing up my damn plans. I'll kill all of them soon, just they wait." He smirked evilly, not even noticing that the misty villain went to do his own thing.

"Oh, Shiggy~!" The male groaned in annoyance as he watched the vampire like villain skipping into the bar.

"What now, damnit?" Shigaraki asked as he glared at the youngest villain. Himiko smiled as she looked at her boss. "Nothing! Just wanted to annoy you~!" She said in a sing-song voice.

"You're already doing it." The bluenette said as he pushed the girl away with his hand, before taking another sip of his beer. By this time, he might actually get drunk if he continues.

Himiko only snatched the beer away from him. "You look down in the dumps. What's up with you, Shiggy?"

Shigaraki growled as he looked at the blonde. "A fucking blood sucking mosquito won't leave me the fuck alone!" He shouted in anger.

"Other than that, you're mad at the fact that we keep losing against those heroes."

Shigaraki only crossed his arms and looked away from the girl. "So? They keep ruining my fucking plans! Every damn time it's like they know what we're planning! I bet that damn bird is giving us away." He growled, looking over to Hawks that was walking past the bar.

Hawks froze before looking at Shigaraki. "Now I'd never! I'm not a snitch." He pouted before flapping his wings and started floating to where he was going.

Himiko giggled as she watched Hawks fly away before she looked at Shigaraki. "Maybe, you just need to cheer up a bit." She said as she poked Shigaraki's side repeatedly.

Tomura gasped before he smacked her hand away. "Don't! I'll murder you if you do!" He glared down at the girl, standing up and backing away from her.

Himiko giggled evilly and pounced onto him. He was now on the ground, Himiko straddling his waist so he couldn't get away.

"Himiko! I demand you to get off of-" Shigaraki was then interrupted by his own squeal as the blonde started squeezing his sides repeatedly. "Tohohogaha!" The male giggled as he covered his mouth, muffling his giggling.

Himiko shook her head like a disappointed mother. "That's no good, Tomura!" She said as she grabbed onto his wrist and lifted them above his head.

Shigaraki's eyes widened. Even though Himiko looked and acted weak, she was pretty strong for her age.

He snapped back into reality when Himiko started scratching up and down his now exposed ribs. "Tickle, tickle, Shiggy!" She teased as she continued to rake her nails up and down his ribs.

Shigaraki shrieked before bursting into loud laughter. "H-HIHIMIHIKO! QUIHIT IHIT!"

"Just keep laughing, Shiggy!" Himiko grinned as she shouted over the loud laughter.

"You're gonna be here for a while."