Interrogation

Requested by: @UwUyassqueen

Words: 965
Fandom: My Hero Academia

Lee/Ler/Switch: Lee!Midoriya, Ler!Bakugou

Summary: Midoriya has been upset all day, and clearly, no one noticed. Well.. one person noticed. And he was going to get to the bottom of this.

——————————————

"DEKU!"

Midoriya could hear Bakugou's voice from down the hall. Seconds later, Bakugou kicked down his door.

Midoriya squeaked when that happened and looked at Bakugou with a look of surprise. "K-Kacchan! What the heck are you doing?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you." Bakugou only said as he glared at his rival. Midoriya looked confused before realizing. He looked away from the door and Bakugou as he rubbed the back of his neck. "There's... there's nothing wrong. I'm fine."

"Bullshit."

"It's true! I'm alright!" Midoriya argued back as he looked towards Bakugou.

"If you're 'alright'.. they how come I've seen you moping around the damn dorm rooms AND in classes?" Bakugou asked sternly as he growled in anger.

"I wasn't moping around.." Midoriya muttered as he looked at anything other than Bakugou. Okay, he had to admit, he was kinda moping around. But he didn't think it would be THAT noticeable. I mean, no one noticed except for Bakugou.

"I've known you since childhood, dumbass! I know when you're upset about something. Now tell me what I want to know." Bakugou sneered as he began walking over to Midoriya.

Midoriya squeaked and tried getting up to run away but was immediately tackled and pinned onto his bed by Bakugou. "You're staying right here, dammit! Don't you dare move."

"K-Kacchan! Im fine! I promise." Midoriya said as he tried to push Bakugou off of him. Bakugou grabbed onto Midoriya's hips to keep him still. He raised an eyebrow when he squealed.

"The fuck are you shrieking for—" Bakugou started to say before looking at where his hands landed. "Oh. Damn, Deku. Still ticklish?"

"N-nohoho! Lehehet me goho!" Midoriya giggled as he grabbed Bakugou's hands that were on his hips.

Bakugou only tightened his grip and Midoriya fell back in hysterical laughter. "Kahahacchan!"

"Tell me what I want to know and MAYBE I'll grant you mercy." Bakugou said as he had an dangerous smirk on his face.

"I-ihi wasn't uhupset! Kahacchan, lehet mehe GOHOHO! KAHAHACCHAN!" Midoriya tried curling up into a ball to protect his hips from Bakugou's evil hands.

"Wrong answer, nerd. Tell me what I want to know. NOW." Bakugou ordered as he drilled his thumbs into Midoriya's hips causing the green headed boy to shriek. "PLEHEHEASE! IHIHIT TIHIHICKLES!"

"It's supposed to, dumbass."

"K-KAHAHACCHAN!"

Bakugou just straddled his legs so he couldn't move. He dug deeply into the hipbones, watching as his childhood f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ rival squirm underneath him, laughing loudly.

This continued on for what seemed like 5 or so minutes. Bakugou demanding Midoriya to tell him what was wrong, to Midoriya trying to convince him that he wasn't upset. Apparently this only caused Bakugou to get brutal. He grabbed onto Midoriya's arms firmly and raised them above his head, pinning them to the mattress.

Midoriya was breathing heavily, his hair messed up and a bright red blush on his face. Giggles slipped out of his mouth every now and then. He didn't even have the strength to pull his arms out of Bakugou's grip.

"Giving up already? And here I thought this was the strongest person in 1-A." Bakugou said with a smug smirk on his face as he kept  Midoriya's arms pinned down. He raised his other hand up from Midoriya to see. It was formed as some kind of claw. Midoriya's eyes widened as he was giggling in anticipation.

"K-Kahahacchan! Nohohot thahat! Anything buhut thahat!"

Bakugou raised an eyebrow as he smirked evilly down at the freckled face boy. "Hm? Can't understand you, you're giggling too much." Bakugou stated as he set his clawed hand down onto Midoriya's stomach and started vibrating it around the sensitive area.

Midoriya all but shrieked. He bursted out into loud, uncontrollable laughter as he kicked his legs behind Bakugou. "NAHAHAHAHA! K-KAHAHAC— NOHOHOHOHO!"

"Can't take it? All you gotta do is tell me one damn thing and I'll let you go." Bakugou offered as he listened to Midoriya's hysterical laughter.

"OHOHOKAY! OHOKAHAHAHAY! IHIHI'LL TEHEHELL YOU! JUHUHST STAHAHAP!" Midoriya laughed out as he fell limb in Bakugou's hold. Eventually, Bakugou let go of Midoriya's arms and got off of him. The greenette immediately wrapped his arms around his stomach as giggles slipped out of his mouth.

"Tell me or do we need a round two?" Bakugou snarled as he grabbed onto Midoriya's hips again. The greenette flinched as he grabbed onto Bakugou's hands. "O-Ohohokay! Fihihine!"

Bakugou smirked as he moved his hands away from Midoriya. "Go on then."

Midoriya whined as he hid his face into his bed pillows. "All might got injured earlier today so now we both can't train like we usually do."

Bakugou scoffed as he raised a eyebrow. "That's it? Wow."

"H-hey! I need to get stronger if I wanna be a hero!" Midoriya defended as he lifted his head up.

"You overwork yourself to much, nerd. You need to stop doing that." Bakugou stated as he stood up. "If I find out you're still doing it, I'll tickle you much worse than what I just did minutes ago." He said as he glared at his rival.

Midoriya squeaked  and covered his hips. "I-Ihi'm gohohood!"

"Good. Now I'm leaving. Dunce face needs help with studying and Aizawa made me tutor him." Bakugou said in annoyance, knowing how hard it'll be to tutor Kaminari.

Just before Bakugou walked out of Midoriya's dorm room, he stopped and turned around. "..see you later, Deku." He quietly said before slamming the door.