The Mysterious Creature - Part 2

A/N: this is a continuation to the fanfic “The Mysterious Creature” that was requested by TeeckloTickleMonster . This was also requested by Teecklo!

“The Mysterious Creature” part 2 ✨💕

Lee/Ler/Switch: Lee!Haru, Ler!Teecklo

Words: 1.4k

————————

After Virgil had went to sleep, Teecklo came out of the anxiety traits room and began walking around. The creature noticed a door that looked... Quite different from the other sides doors. Teecklo rasied an eyebrow and went to the door, quietly opening it. When he opened the door, he saw a black haired male on his bed, scrolling through his phone, and it seemed he was.. a demon.

Before he could notice Teecklo, Teecklo closed the door and stood behind the door, wondering who that demon was.

Teecklo went down the stairs, noticing the 3 other sides. Patton noticed Teecklo first.

“Hiya, Teecklo! Was everything okay with you and Virgil?” He asked as he stood in the kitchen making dinner.

Teecklo gave a small smile and nodded. “Teecklo had a great time with Virgil!” The creature exclaimed. “Virgil fell asleep though so Teecklo was looking around.”

Teecklo then remembered the door he saw, along with the demon inside the room. He looked at the other 3 sides in question. “Teecklo saw a room, so Teecklo went to investigate. There was a black haired demon in the room. May Teecklo ask who is he?”

Roman popped off of the wall he was leaning on. “Ah! That darling child! The person you saw was Haru.”

“Haru?” Teecklo asked. “Is he a side?”

“Unfortunately not.” Logan said, he was sitting at the table as he was reading a novel. “He's.. let's say family now. After what happened to his last one, I'm sure he needs one.” Patton cut in as he went back to making dinner.

Teecklo looked confused. “What happened to Haru's last family?”

It was silent before Teecklo heard Logan sigh. Logan looked up from his novel a bit. “Haru wasn't in a very nice or healthy family before he came here.” Logan said as he looked back at his novel. He continued, “He was physically and mentally abused. When we found him, he was in a alleyway before Virgil took him here.”

“So... What Teecklo is trying to understand is that Haru has trauma?” The creature asked as he stood there in disbelief.

“Yes! That poor, innocent soul shouldn't have to go through that kind of childhood! Haru deserves the world, I would give it to him if I could.” Roman said as he crossed his arms and looked away from everyone.

“That was so very dramatic.” Roman heard Logan say. Roman gasped dramatically as he turned towards Logan and started shouting at him.

Patton went up to Teecklo, smiling down at the creature before him. “If you want, you can go and meet Haru, Teecklo. If you do though, just.. don't get all near him, that scares him a lot.”

The creature nodded, soon leaving and going up the stairs where he saw the ravenette.

Once there, he quietly opened the door, being met with the demon. Haru jolted a bit as he heard the door being opened. He looked towards the door, noticing Teecklo, he squeaked a bit and moved back onto his bed when Teecklo walked into the room.