Get Out Of Your Shell

Requested by CatChari ! :D

Lee/Ler/Switch: Lee!Marie, Ler!Bakugou

Warning: Might be some swears, mentions of killing (*cough* Bakugou *cough*)

Words: 1.6K

Fandom: My Hero Acadamia

-----------

"Pretty girl-!" Before Mineta could even get close to the brunette, Marie had easily pushed him aside which actually made the ravenette cling onto her leg.

The girl just glared at the male on her leg. "Get off." She said blankly, continuing to glare at Mineta as she kicked the male off of her.

Mineta squeaked as he fell to the ground. He squeaked again when a certain purple-haired girl came into view. Jirou lifted him up as she looked at Marie. "Sorry about that Suzuki-San. Mineta is usually like this."

Marie just nodded slightly. "I see that. Mind keeping him a few feet away from me? Thanks." Suzuki spoke as she began walking away.

"Wait a minute, Suzuki-San." Jirou said before the girl went away. Marie stopped in her tracks as she turned around. "Need anything, Jirou-San?"

"You're always alone during class and break time." Jirou started, noticing that Marie was slightly confused and offended. "Why not come hang out with me and the others during break time?" Jirou finished as she smiled softly.

Marie sighed as she looked at the ground before turning to look back at Jirou. "I don't see why not. So sure." She spoke, squeaking when Jirou grabbed her and started dragging her to where the others were.

"J-Jirou-San! I can walk perfectly fine!" Marie shouted as the two of them stopped in front of 1A.

"Sorry about that, Suzuki." Jirou chuckled nervously as she let go of Marie's arm. Marie moved her arm away from Jirou as she held onto her wrist. "Let's get this over with. I certainly regret this." The girl muttered as she opened the classroom door, being met with tons of screaming.

Marie blinked in confusion as she watched the scene before her. Iida was currently shouting at a angry blonde who was running after Midoriya.

Midoriya screamed as Bakugou tackled him to the ground. Shouting out curses as he pinned the male to the ground.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, STUPID DEKU!?" Bakugou shouted at the shaking male below him.

Midoriya shook his head furiously. "N-No! I don't think that!" The male said as he looked up at Bakugou, squeaking when Bakugou's red fierce eyes looked straight into Izuku's green ones. "K-Kacchan! Get off!"

Bakugou just growled in response. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, DEKU!"

"Bakugou, get off of Midoriya! This is completely unacceptable for a hero in training!" Iida shouted out as he chopped his arm in the air.

"Shut it, four eyes!" Bakugou screamed as he glared at the bluenette behind him.

Marie turned her head towards Jirou. "Does this always happen  was I too blind to see it?" She asked, watching as Jirou nodded her head.

"Sadly yes. There's nothing new about it. Bakugou's just an angry pomeranian." Jirou spoke as she began walking into the classroom. "Come on, Suzuki-San."