"How much does this tickle from 1-10?"

Author's Note - this is something with my OCS. I will be writing about them more often. So if you see someone you don't know, then you're reading about my OCS!

Words: 380

Prompt: "How much does this tickle from 1-10?"

Lee/Ler/Switch: Lee!Haru, Ler!Scarlett

------------

"SCAHAHARLETT!"

The ravenette squealed as Scarlett dug into the male's hips. She pinned him into a wall and used one of her hands to hold up his wrists and the other to claw at his hips.

Scarlett giggled as she looked at her friend. "How much does this tickle from 1-10?" She suddenly asked.

Haru squealed yet again when the girl blew a raspberry into his neck. He desperately tried to pull his arms down to protect his sensitive hips but was not able to.

"E-ELEHEHEVEN!" He shrieked out. "SCAHAHARLETT- PLEHEHEASE!" The ravenette laughed as he soon fell to the ground, Scarlett following him down.

"Aww, but why not? You did kinda tell me that you actually liked this." The girl said as she giggled.

"IHIHI DIHID NOHOT!"

"Yes you did! You told me that you liked being tickled!" She defended as she let go of his wrists and used both hands to claw at his hips. "You're not even trying to get away, and you say you don't like it?"

Haru covered his blushing face with his hands while also trying to muffle his loud laughter.

Scarlett fake gasped. "Hey! Don't hide your laughter from me! It's cute and I wanna hear more of it!" She said as she stopped for a moment to grab onto his hands, moving them away from his face.

"S-Scahaharlett.."

"Aww, you're blushing so much right now!"

"SCAHAHARLETT!"

Scarlett giggled at her friend's flusteredness. "Okay, I'll leave you alone." She then said.

Haru sighed in relief, that was until Scarlett blew raspberries into his neck.

"Pfft- scaharlett!" Haru giggled uncontrollably at the raspberries he was given. Scarlett moved her hands down to his stomach, moving her hands under his shirt as she started scribbling her fingers up and down his stomach.

Haru grabbed onto her wrists as he kept laughing. Although he had her hands in his grip, he didn't attempt to push them away.

"Told you that you liked it."

"Shuhut uhup!"