The Lee Mood

Summary: He's a villain, he's not supposed to be in a mood. Overhaul grumbled under his breath as a blush started to spread across his face. Maybe Kurono-Kun can help with this.

Request sent by AnxiousLilSunshine

Lee: Overhaul

Ler: Kurono Hari

Words: 806

---------------

Overhaul sighed in frustration, a burning sensation spreading across his face as he was in his own thoughts. Today was the worst day to get into a lee mood, but yet here he is, blushing.

"Today couldn't get any worse." Overhaul spoke in a low growl.

That was until Kurono noticed this an hour later, the two males were currently in Overhaul's office when Kurono noticed his flinching from anything that touched him, and the blush on his face.

After a few minutes of this, Kurono finally asked the villain. "Overhaul? Are you okay? You've been fidgeting a lot today."

Overhaul covered a squeak with an unconvincing cough as he turned his head to look at his right hand man. "Yes! I-I'm perfectly fine!" Curse the stutter that came out of his mouth, Overhaul thought as he avoided eye contact with the man.

Kurono raised an eyebrow, unconvincingly as he stared at his boss for a bit. "Mhm, sure." He spoke up as he walked over to the man, now standing next to his desk. "What's up with you? Your never like this, and i mean ever."

The villain grumbled as the burning sensation on his face grew brighter, slowly sinking in his office chair. "I-it's nothing Kurono. Just forget it."

Kurono stared at Overhaul for what seemed like forever, piecing everything together. That's when it hit him, the male smirked at this as he raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Overhaul~" The brunette flinched at the purr in his voice as he looked at him. He then saw that Kurono was smirking, meaning he already found out.

"Overhaul, is it possible that you, are in a lee mood~?"

Overhaul's eyes widened as a squeak escaped his lips, blush rising as he tried to speak. "H-huh?! No! Of course not, i don't get lee moods!"

Kurono can see through his lies from the blush on his face, slowly walking up to his boss, fingers into claws as he wiggled them slowly. "Really now? Say that to the blush on your face." He pointed out as he placed both of his hands on either side of the armrests.

Overhaul yelped as he was pinned to his office chair, staring up at Kurono as the blush turned a deep red. "K-Kurono, i swear you don't wanna do this!" The male said, trying to get out of the situation.

"Hm? Oh, you don't want this?" Kurono said as he smirked down at his boss, he was never a playful person, but this was to much to let go for the man.

The brunette opened his mouth to speak, but before his could Kurono's hands latched onto the male's sides, squeezing up and down. Overhaul squeaked as giggles left his mouth, kicking his legs as Kurono digged into his sides.

"N-nahahahaha! Kuronohoho!" Overhaul shrieked out as Kurono's fingers scratched at his sides a bit faster.

"Yes Overhaul? Need something?" Kurono purred as he smirked at him, moving his hands slowly down to Overhaul's thighs.

Overhaul shrieked at the sight of his hands going down to thighs. "Nonono- NOHOHOHOHO! DAHAHAMN IT, KURONOHO!" Overhaul said as he squealed loudly when Kurono started scribbling his fingers over his thighs. The smirk on the bluenette's face never leaving it's features.

Kurono chuckled darkly at the brunette. "If you really want this to stop, just say red."

The brunette fell out of his chair and onto the floor, Kurono soon following him to continue tickling him. "Can't escape this Overhaul! Just say red if you want it to stop!" Kurono yelled over Overhaul's loud laughter. The brunette continued to kick his legs in order to get them away from the evil male.

"EVIL! EVIHIHIL! YOHOHOUR EVIL!" Overhaul shouted as he started cackling from the intense tickling. Kurono only chuckled. "Of course i am! I work for you, obviously."

After a few minutes of the torture, Overhaul finally shouted as Kurono started to drill his fingers into his inner thighs. "RED! REHEHEHED! JUST STOHOHOHOP!"

True to his word, Kurono stopped the torture on his thighs and got off of the male, going back to where he was earlier as if nothing happened.

The only thing you can hear is deep breaths and hysterical giggling from the villain.

Kurono smirked as he stared at Overhaul. "You know, when you have another lee mood, just come to me. I'm always free." He purred at the male.

Overhaul raised his fist and flipped him off at that. "Fuck off Kurono."

---------------
Lol sorry this took so long

Hope you enjoyed though 👍