Laughter Is The Best Medicine {Logicality}

Summary: Patton is feeling down for some reason and Logan hops in to cheer him up

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Words: 467

Enjoy The Story!!

Patton was in the living room feeling down for some reason. He didn't know why he was feeling down he just was. Logan noticed this and decided to talk to him about it. So he sat next to him on the couch and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Patton." Logan said in a soothingly tone

"Oh hey kiddo. Need something?" Patton said fake smiling

Logan sighed and looked at him "I know something is wrong, are you okay?"

Patton looked shocked and looked at his feet. He then sighed while looking at the ground.

"I dont really know what's wrong. I just woke up and I felt down. I don't know why I'm actually feeling down today..."

Logan melted at what he just heard from Patton, but soon have an idea as he smirked at Patton and pinned him down on the couch. Patton looked up at him and tried pulling his arms to free himself but it was no use

He Was Stuck

"L-Logan. Your not thinking of what I think your thinking r-right?" Patton asked pulling his arms harder. Logan just tightened his grip on Patton's arms so he couldn't escape.

"Thinking of what Patton?" Logan asked smirking. He know so well that Patton wouldn't fall for the trick but he was wrong.

"T-Tickle me..."

Logan smirked and scribbled at his stomache and Patton shrieked while kicking his legs.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! L-LOGAHAHAN!!" Patton screamed as his worst spot was attacked.

"Yes Patton? Whatever do you want?" Logan was smiling at the scene. He never seen Patton like this ever in his life.

"STAHAHAP IT!! PLEHEHEHEASE!!!" As Patton was still screaming in laughter he didn't know that Logan's hands wandered to his worst spot...

His Hips

Patton SCREAMED. He tried kicking Logan off of him but Logan just pinned his legs with his.

"NONONONONOHOHOHOHO!!!!" LOGAN PLEHEHEHEASE!!! NOT THEHEHEHEHERE!!!" Patton was going into silent laughter and when Logan saw this he slowed down to just tracing his ribs so Patton could just be in little giggling.

Soon Logan slowed to a stop and set his hands flat on Patton's sides. Logan looked down at him smiling into his eyes

Patton took deep breaths and sat back up on the couch still giggling.

"Y-you jeheherk!" Patton pushed Logan's arm gently giggling.

Logan only laughed at Patton's state and picked him up bridal style walking them up to Patton's room. As soon as they got there he placed the now sleeping Patton on his bed. He turned off the lights and left his room.

Patton was smiling in his sleep, dreaming of what just happened moments ago