"Can We Please Buy Him?" - Sanders Sides X Oc

A oneshot that i had in mind- wanted to make it into a short fic lmao

"Can We Please Buy Him?"

Words: 1037 (it was supposed to be short but i got carried away 😭)

People In Oneshot: Haru, Anthony, and Liam

(This is still when the sanders sides took Haru in).

----------------

It's been weeks ever since Haru's arrival at the mind palace. He enjoyed everyone's company and had a blast with all of the sides (still getting used to Remus and Deceit though).

Currently, the male was in his room putting on a uniform, clearly getting ready to go to work at a nearby supermarket. As he was adjusting his tie, Liam walked into said room. Haru didn't hear Liam coming into the room, that is until he heard whistling. He squeaked before turning around seeing the male chuckling.

"Looking good there, love." Was all Liam said before getting hit in the head by the tall male. "Ow! Okay, okay!" Liam said laughing as Haru mumbled nonsense about Liam being a perv.

"I hate you so much right now." The ravenette said, a blush appearing on his face. You can barely see it through Haru's bangs covering his eyes and flustered face. Liam smirked slightly at the response. "You love me~." He purred as he poked his side repeatedly.

Haru squeaked at the sensation before giggles slipped out of his mouth. Grabbing Liam's hand tormenting his sides as giggles were still heard from the male. "Y-yohohou suck."

Liam's tail swished upon hearing his lover's laughter. "And you're cute. Now go, get out and go to work, you tall demon!" He said as he walked behind Haru and started pushing him out of the room.

"Okay okay! I'm going!" Haru chuckled as they both passed by a confused but amused Anthony. Liam chuckled as he pushed the demon into the living room. "Good! Now go! You don't wanna be late." The male said walking onto the side of Haru, looking up at the tall man.

Haru rolled his eyes before giggling. "Okay. Don't do anything stupid while i'm gone, you hear?" He said as he ran a hand through Liam's hair.

Liam scoffed but he was leaning into Haru's hand, his tail wagging as Haru scratched behind his ears. "I-ihi wohon't." Liam giggled as he grabbed onto Haru's hand scratching behind his ears. "I'll make sure of that." Anthony said, appearing out of nowhere.

The ravenette smiled softly before moving his hand away from Liam's ears. "Good." He said as he chuckled. "I'm off now." Anthony smiled as he pulled onto Haru's tie, pulling him down to his own height. "I'd expect you to be safe out there." He chuckled as he moved Haru's hair out of his eyes with his other hand before pulling him in for a soft kiss.

Now with Haru's bangs away from his eyes, you can see that his eyes had widened and a large blush was now spreading across his face. As they both pulled away, the male squeaked as Liam kissed his cheek.

Haru's blush was now a crimson red when he walked out of the house.

5 Hours Later: During Haru's Shift

The ravenette was currently helping a woman package her bags of groceries, smiling softly and waving goodbye as the woman left. "Thank you, please come again!" He said as he smiled softly.

The woman waved back as she left the store with her groceries. Haru's tail swished as he looked at the computer near the cash register, not taking his eyes off of the computer he then spoke. "Hello there. How may i help you today?" He asked.

There was a small chuckle that made him look up. He squeaked as he moved back slightly from surprise as he saw Liam. "Brother, he's cute.." He purred as his tail wagged.

"Can we please buy him?"

Upon hearing his next words, Haru squeaked again. A blush spreading across his face as he looked at the smirking male in front of him.

Anthony sighed before looking at Liam. "No Liam.." He said. "When will you stop being such a flirt?" He asked, gesturing to Haru's flushed face.

Liam raised an eyebrow as he looked at Anthony, a smirk on his face as he did. "I don't know.. Maybe when we-"

Haru quickly hit him in the head. "Do NOT finish that sentence." He said as his blush grew.

The male chuckled as he took Haru's hand into his own. "But why? It gets you all cute and flustered when i do~." The male teased as he heard Haru groaning. "Hey! You like it, you don't deny it." He said as he chuckled.

Haru shook his head as he hid his face into his arm. "S-shut up." He mumbled.

Anthony chuckled as he grabbed Liam, pulling him close. "Leave him alone. You're going to get him flustered at work you idiot." Liam scoffed as he rolled his eyes, a small smirk on his face as he looked up at Anthony. "He likes it. So do you~." He purred as he squeezed Anthony's side.

The male squeaked as giggles slipped out of his mouth. "N-nohohot true." He giggled softly as he moved Liam's hand away from his body. A blush appearing on his face. "D-don't do that in public like that."

Liam raised an eyebrow, his smirk growing. "What? This?" He asked innocently before squeezing his side again. Anthony yelped as his giggles were heard. "Yehehes! Exactly thahat!"

The male chuckled, moving his hand away from Anthony's sides. "Ohohokay okay." He giggled softly. He then looked at Haru. "When do you get off your shift?" He asked.

Haru looked up at the clock on the wall, it read 7:50pm. "In 10 minutes actually." Haru spoke as he looked back down at Liam and Anthony. Liam's tail wagged as he smiled. "Well i'm staying here until you get off!" He replied, hopping onto a nearby chair. "You can't get rid of me that easily, love." He spoke.

The ravenette chuckled as he looked at Liam. "I figured."

Then they went home and just chilled in Haru's room 🚶

----------------

Lmao hope ya enjoyed this shitty post 💀