The Benefits Of Learning To Dance

Words: 534

Prompt: "Stop squirming!!"

Lee/Ler/Switch: Lee!Axel, Ler!Scarlett

---------------

"Stop squirming, Axel!"

"Thehen gehet your hahands ohoff my sihides!"

Scarlett and Axel were both in the girl's room, Scarlett was currently teaching the vampire how to dance. But, since he was too sensitive, there were some struggles.

Scarlett sighed as she stared at Axel, she had him in a dip position with her hands on his sides. Axel had his hands wrapped around her wrists as he continued giggling.

"Gehet thehem ohohoff!" Axel complained as he continued his giggle fit.

"Are you seriously this ticklish?" Scarlett asked as she began lifting him up, this only caused the vampire to squeal loudly as her hands landed onto his upper ribs. "I stand corrected." The girl said as she giggled softly.

"How am I suppose to teach you to dance if I can't even touch you?" Scarlett asked as she fully lifted up Axel, ignoring the protests and squeaky laughter that left his mouth.

"Ihit's nohot my fahault I'm so sehensitive!" Axel squeaked out as he moved away from Scarlett and rubbed his sides to get rid of the phantom feelings.

Scarlett giggled into her hand as she looked up at the male. "Tu n'es pas seulement sensible, Mon ami." Scarlett said. "You're just really ticklish." She finished as she reached out and poked his side.

Axel jumped and squeaked as a bright red blush started to spread across his pale white face. "Dohon't!" Axel squeaked as he covered his sides.

"Aww, you're so cute, Mon Ami!" Scarlett stated, grinning at the whine from Axel, along with his face becoming an even more shade of red. "I-Ihi'm nohot cuhute!"

Axel squealed when he felt hands on his sides, he looked down and noticed the girl's hands. He squeaked and started giggling hysterically as he turned his head away.

The male squealed as Scarlett's hands began traveling his sides, earning tons of laughter from the ravenette above her.

"SCAHARLETT! NOHOHO!"

Scarlett began laughing along with Axel as she looked up at the male. "Are you really that ticklish?" She asked before squeezing his sides.

Axel started screaming

"NAHAHAHA! S-SCAHARLETT!" Axel screamed as he backed up into a wall and shoved his face into his shoulder to muffle his loud laughter.

"Aww, why are you muffling your laughter, Mon ami?"

Axel continued laughing into his shoulder as he opened one of his eyes, he grabbed onto Scarlett's wrists and began pushing them away from his sides.

Scarlett grinned before she gripped onto his sides making the male squeal and began blowing small raspberries into his neck.

Axel began giggling as Scarlett blew raspberries into his neck. "Pfft- scaharlett, ihi cahan't!"

Scarlett looked up at the male for a second. "You can't what?"

"Ihi cahan't tahake ihit!"

"You surely are giggling a lot if you couldn't take it." Scarlett stated as she giggled.

Axel continued giggling as he pushed against Scarlett's head. "I-Ihi thohought we wehere supposed toho behe dahancing?!"

"We were until I found out how sensitive you are!" Scarlett stated as she smiled softly, watching as Axel continued giggling his head off.

"So... We're going to be staying here for a while."