Father, Daughter Moments: Oc and Daganronpa

Requested by s_adwh0re

Fandom: Daganronpa

Lee/Ler/Switch - Lee!EmoChan, Ler!Monokuma

Words: 652

Father, Daughter Moments: Oc and Daganronpa

Just so you know EmoChan does not belong to me. She belongs to s_adwh0re ✨ okay let's just get into ig-

----------------------

It was after Byakuya Togami's death. Few minutes after the body was found, there was then a trial. Considering not finding out who the murderer was (y'all can see how lazy i am-), the trial ended.

The small bear made his way across the schools hallway, currently walking around to get his mind off of the stressful trial that happened not to long ago. Monokuma stopped in his tracks upon hearing a child's crying.

He soon recognized the kid after he walked a bit closer to where the sounds were coming from. The bear's fatherly instincts kicked in as he went over to EmoChan, Standing below her as she was currently in her bedroom, curled up on the mattress.

His heart ached as he listened to EmoChan's cries, scurrying onto the bed. But since he was kinda small- it took him a while to do so. He then sat next to the girl, placing a hand onto EmoChan's back.

EmoChan jumped when she felt his hand on her back, lifting her head up to look at Monokuma. "...P-papa?" She spoke, using her arm to wipe the tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

Monokuma simply smiled softly as he nodded, reassuring that the girl was safe. EmoChan sniffled as more tears started streaming down her face as she literally jumped up to cling onto the small creature.

"Is something bothering you, EmoChan? I heard you crying while walking through the hallway." The male said as he then wrapped his arms around the girl. Since she was taller than him, he had to lift his head a bit higher to look at EmoChan.

"I-i keep getting h-horrible memories! P-papa screaming and b-beating on me." She mumbled out, tears still streaming down her cheeks as she spoke. Monokuma looked up at EmoChan, rubbing her back in order to calm her down. Once he finds out who EmoChan's father is, he's going to rip him into-

The murderous bear's thoughts suddenly disappeared, then looking up at EmoChan as he heard soft giggling from the child. He glanced at EmoChan, noticing that the girl's face was hidden by her shoulder.

Monokuma raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What are you laughing at?" He asked as EmoChan kept giggling. "Y-yohou're tickling mehe!"

Monokuma made an O shape with his mouth after understanding. He then looked down at his hands, understanding completely more. His hands were resting on EmoChan's sides, gripping onto them. "It seems to be helping though, am i correct?"Monokuma asked as he smiled softly at his d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ friend. EmoChan only giggled in response, but nodded her head nonetheless.

Monokuma smiled as he saw the nod EmoChan gave. "Are you okay with this or should i stop now?" He asked, not wanting to upset the girl in his arms. It was silent for a moment, but you could still hear EmoChan's giggling. After a minute or two, EmoChan nodded once again, letting Monokuma know that he has gotten the girl's permission. Monokuma smiled once again before he started gently squeezing the girl's sides, earning him an adorable set of giggles the girl let out.

"P-pahapa!" EmoChan giggled out as she hid her face into her shoulder, a blush spreading across her face that you could barely see. Monokuma chuckled softly at the flustered girl, continuing to squeeze her sides as soft and gently as possible. "You doing good, EmoChan?" Monokuma asked as his hands moved to the girl's ribs, scribbling his claws softly up and down her ribs. The girl squealed softly as he moved his claws, but she nodded.

Monokuma smiled which seemed like the 10th time today

All that could be heard inside of EmoChan's room was laughter from the both of them

---------------

This is so short but i had no motivation- hope you enjoyed either way uehbdh