Revenge

Author's Note: This is "Sneaky Little Sister" part 2. This was requested by BeatrizCampbell

Words: 698

Prompts: "You deserve this." & "Stop tickling them— no, not me—!"

-----------

Seiko never forgot what his siblings did. And ever since then, he's been plotting to get back at the two.

Sora was currently in her room practicing playing her violin while Shiro was with her, watching her play.

The male went up to Sora's room and noticed the two there. He smirked slightly before going inside.

Shiro was the first to notice him. "Greetings, Seiko." The male said in his usual monotone action.

"Big brother!" Sora exclaimed as she set her violin down and ran up to her brother to hug him.

Seiko chuckled softly as he held onto his sister. "Hey, Sora, Shiro. How's it going with the violin practice?"

"It's going great!" Sora stated as she looked up at the taller male. "I'm really getting the hang of it." She finished as she smiled softly.

Shiro just got up from the floor and stood up. "So what's up?" The male asked. "Usually you only come in here if you need something."

Shiro wasn't sure on why his brother was smirking at him. "..what are you smirking for?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh nothing." Seiko said innocently before he looked at the girl in his arms. Sora looked up at him as she smiled nervously. She squeaked when the male squeezed her sides. "Seheiko!"

The male chuckled softly before he began scribbling his fingers up to Sora's neck. "Nahahaha!"

Seiko chuckled as he continued his assault. "Sorry Sora, but you deserve this." The male said. "Revenge for tickling me the other day." He finished with a small chuckle.

"Ihi'm sohohorry!" Sora laughed out as she grabbed onto Seiko's hands that were on her neck. "Gehet ohohoff!"

Shiro, who was watching the scene play out, went up to the two and grabbed onto his sister in order to get her away. "Stop tickling her— no, not me—!" Shiro started before Seiko grabbed onto him and started skittering his fingers over the male's stomach. "Seheiko, yohou jeherk!"

"You deserve this just as well! You saw how Sora was tickling me but didn't do anything to stop it." Seiko explained as he blew small raspberries into the male's neck.

Shiro squealed as he burst into laughter. "SEHEHIKO!"

Seiko chuckled. "This isn't even your worst spot and you're already losing it." He stated as he smiled softly.

The redhead pushed Shiro onto Sora's bed and pinned him to the mattress. Shiro blushed slightly as small giggles slipped out of his mouth. He covered his mouth with his hand as he looked away from the male on top of him.

"Aww, come on! You never smile around us, at least let me see it." Seiko said as he grabbed onto his wrist.

"Nohohoho! Goho ahaway!" Shiro giggled out as he tried to pull his hand back. He squealed when Seiko grabbed his ankle. "S-Seiko. Seiko, nohoho!"

"Seiko, yes. Can't take a few tickles on your feet?" The male asked as he set his fingers on Shiro's foot.

Shiro shook his head rapidly as giggles continued to slip from his mouth. "Yohou knohow ihi cahan't!" The male shouted out. "Dohon't yohou dar-!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Seiko started scribbling his fingers up Shiro's foot making the male shriek.

"SEHEHEIKO!"

The male chuckled as Shiro sat up quickly to try and push him off. "GEHET OHOHOFF!" He shrieked as he pushed against Seiko. This only caused him to go Mich faster which made Shiro fall onto the mattress once again as he laughed loudly.

"Sorry, but no can do!" Seiko shouted over his brother's laughter. He noticed that the bed squeaked and looked over to see Sora giggling as she watched the scene before her.

Sora squeaked as Seiko grabbed onto her waist and plopped her right next to Shiro who was still giggling. The girl squealed and began laughing once again as Seiko started squeezing her hips. "NAHAHAHA!"

"Sorry Sora, but you can't get away that easily." Seiko stated as he chuckled.

Needless to say, Seiko got his revenge on his two siblings that very day.