"2 Against 1 Isn't Fair!"

Lee/Ler/Switch: Lee!Haru, Lers!Anthony and Liam

Ships: Haru X Anthony X Liam

Words: 843

Prompt: "[Name]? Oh yeah, I've never met anyone more ticklish than them."

------------

It was just a normal day as usual, Haru, Anthony, and Liam were on the couch of their living room as they were watching some movie.

Haru whined, a bright red blush on his face as his two boyfriends bickered back and forth.

"Haru? Oh yeah, I've never met anyone more ticklish than him." Liam had said, a small smirk on his face as he looked at his taller boyfriend. "It's quite cute honestly." The male stated with a chuckle.

"His giggles are adorable as well!" Anthony chimed in as he placed his hand onto Haru's burning cheek.

"Stohop prehetending that I'm not hehere!" Haru complained as he giggled, turning away from his boyfriend. He squeaked once he was face to face with Liam.

"Why? Do you want us to pay attention to you?" Liam asked with a small chuckle as Haru whined.

"Thihis ihisn't fahair!" Haru exclaimed. "Ihit's twoho agahainst ohone!" He said as he squeaked when Anthony poked his side. "Anthohony!"

"It seems like he does!" Anthony exclaimed as he grinned. "Aww, does the little demon want attention from his precious boyfriends?"

Haru continued giggling before backing away from Anthony. "N-nohoho!" He giggled before squeaking as he backed up into Liam. "W-wait a minute-"

The ravenette squealed when Liam placed his hands onto his sides to keep him from moving. Haru started giggling uncontrollably at the sudden sensation.

"I'm not even touching you and you're already giggling? You must be very ticklish if that's the case." The male spoke, smiling when Haru continued giggling.

"I-Ihi'm nohot that tihicklish!" The demon defended squealing when Anthony blew small raspberries onto his neck. "Anthohony, Nohohoho!"

Anthony chuckled as he looked up at the tall demon. "Anthony, yes. You look adorable." The male stated as he skittered his fingers over Haru's neck.

Haru snorted before bursting into soft giggling. He buried his bright red face into his shoulder in order to hide his face in embarrassment.

"Aww, you snort? You're going to end up killing me with how cute you are." Liam chuckled as he began squeezing up and down his sides.

"Ihi'm nohot cuhuhute!" Haru whined, which actually sounded like louder giggling. After what seemed like 3 or so minutes, both twins stopped their assault in order to let Haru calm down.

Haru was still giggling softly as his face was still hidden with his shoulder. The male squeaked when he felt hands on his hips and ribs. "Nononono! Ihi cahan't tahake ihit thehere!"

"You're gonna have to, sorry love." Liam stated as he grinned before turning serious as he used his hand to turn Haru's head to look at him which made the male squeak.

"If you really want this to stop, just yell out red, okay?" Liam said as he looked into Haru's dark red eyes.

Haru blushed slightly before nodding. He squealed yet again when Anthony squeezed his hips, making him turn to the male. "Anthohony!"

"We don't want to go over any boundaries, alright? We just wanna make sure we aren't crossing any lines." The male stated. Haru only continued giggling in response. "O-ohokay." He answered softly.

Next thing you know, both males starts digging into their respective areas. Anthony squeezing his hips repeatedly as Liam skittered his fingers up and down the male's ribs.

Haru screamed

He couldn't kick his legs much as Anthony was currently pinning them with his own, so he just sat there laughing hysterically as his hips and ribs were assaulted.

"N-NAHAHAHAHA! IHI CAHAHAN'T!"

Liam and Anthony both chuckled as they watched their boyfriend continuously laughing. "You can't what? You can't take it? I can tell. You're laughing so much right now." Anthony exclaimed as he giggled softly.

Haru soon began pushing at Anthony's hands that were on his hips, his eyes closed shut from the force of his laughter.

"M-MEHEHERCY!" Haru shouted out as his laughter got louder. "IHI CAHAN'T TAHAKE IHIT!"

Liam raised an eyebrow as he slowed down to more gentle skittering. "Do you actually want it to stop?" He asked softly, gesturing for Anthony to slow down as well.

Anthony did as he was told as he watched Haru carefully. He was still laughing but it wasn't as hoarse as it was moments ago.

Haru squealed as he slightly curled up. "NAHAHAHA! R-REHEHED!"

After he had shouted out the safeword, everything stopped. Liam pulled Haru into him as he rubbed his back soothingly. Anthony did the same thing as to get rid  the phantom sensations that were torturing his hips.

"You alright?" Anthony soon asked as he rested his hand on the taller male's back.

Haru was still giggling but he nodded. "Yeheheah.. tired buhut good."

Anthony smiled softly as he rubbed his back. "That's good." He stated softly with a warm smile.

Next thing you know, the ravenette is fast asleep in Liam's arms.