"You're Ticklish?"

Request sent by slay69booty

Author's Note - I will try to make this short but enjoyable as that I am very busy with IRL things

Fandom: Stranger Things

Ships: Ember (oc) X Steve Harrington

Words: 857

Lee/Ler/Switch - Lee!Ember, Lers!Steve, Nancy and Eddie

Ember belongs to the person who requested this fanfic! Ember also is in a relationship with Steve Harrington in this fanfic.

-------------------

In Steve's house, Steve had an arm wrapped around his girlfriend's shoulders, pulling her close as he watched the girl's head rest of his shoulder.

Ember, his girlfriend, and his other two friends Eddie and Nancy were all in his house for the night. It was Saturday, which means movie night.

Every Saturday night, Steve, Ember, Eddie, and Nancy would all crash at his place to watch a movie they all like.

Since it was Eddie's turn to pick the movie they'll watch, of course he chose a horror film. It was about a girl and her friends spending the night in a haunted house. Every night, one of her friends disappear, soon revealing that each one would die in a tragic way.

Ember shook her head frantically. "No! Nononono! We are not watching anything horror!" She exclaimed as Eddie told everyone about the movie he was interested in.

Eddie scoffed as he looked at Ember. "Come on! It's not that bad of a movie! Plus it just came out, so of course I wanna watch it." He stated, crossing his arms as he looked back at the TV. The movie sitting on the flat screen, ready to be played.

"I think princess here is just terrified." Steve said as he looked at his girlfriend, seeing that Ember buried her face into the crook of Steve's neck, making him shiver at the contact.

"Ugh. We never get to watch anything good!" Eddie complained as he slumped to the floor, dramatically.

Nancy didn't even have to look up from her phone to sense Eddie's dramatic complaining. "Don't be dramatic Eddie." She started. "Not everyone wants to watch horror movies. Let only seeing people die in terrible, drastic ways." She gestured to the movie as she looked at Eddie on the ground.

Eddie only groaned. "But it's good!"

Nancy sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "...Eddie."

As the two of them bickered back and forth, Steve traced gentle circles onto Ember's back as to calm her down. Ember relaxed as Steve continued, that was until she felt Steve brush against her side.

She squealed, moving away from Steve as she giggled softly. Eddie and Nancy stopped arguing to look at her.

"..What was that about?" Nancy asked as she sat up in her seat, Eddie doing the same.

"Nothing!" Ember said, covering her face as she blushed

"Didn't sound like-"

"It said it was nothing!"

Everything was silent for a good few minutes. That was until everyone heard Steve chuckle.

"Still ticklish I see. That never changed, huh?" He said as he smirked.

"Wait- you're ticklish?" Eddie asked, a small smirk forming on his face

Ember only shook her head frantically. "No! No I'm not. Steve's lying!" She said, pointing a finger accusingly at her boyfriend. That was before she squeaked when Nancy poked her side.

"Goho away!" Ember giggled softly as she moved away from the girl.

"Nah, this is too good to to let this pass." The brunette let a smirk go across her face as she continued to step forward towards Ember.

"S-stay back! I'll-!" Before she could finish her sentence, she bumped into Steve, his arms wrapping around Ember's midriff. Ember squealed at the sudden realization of not being able to escape.

She started giggling when Steve squeezed her sides repeatedly. "Steheheve!"

"What? Am I not allowed to her my girlfriends adorable laughter?" He said as he smirked, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Ihihit tihickles! Wait- Nahahancy no!"

As Ember was distracted, Nancy sat on the couch next to her and began running her fingers on her stomach, watching as Ember started laughing a lot more.

Nancy chuckled softly. "You wanna get in on this, Eddie?" She asked looking at the male that was still on the floor next to her. Eddie grinned before getting up. "Don't mind if I do."

Ember shook her head as laughter continued to poor from her mouth. "Dohon't yohou dare!" Ember threatened as she laughed. "I-ihi'll hihit you!"

"Can't do that when you're laughing, can ya Ember?" Eddie said with a smirk before scratching his fingers up and down her ribs.

Ember kicked her legs as she continued laughing. "Ihi thohought we wehere suppohose to behe watching thehe  movie!" She said as she hid her face into her shoulder, squealing when Steve blew a raspberry on her neck.

"Yeah, we were! But you didn't want to watch it." Steve answered, smirking mischievously.

"We could've already started it but here we are, tickling you." Nancy spoke as she started poking her sides.

Ember giggled uncontrollably at the sensations.

For the rest of the night, everyone just had a fun time without actually watching the movie that was still on the screen.

After everything, Ember thought that this was even better than watching a movie that night. Although it was embarrassing.