A New Student • My Hero Academia X Oc

Words: 1.7K

Lee/Ler/Switch: Switch!Winter, Switch!Mina, Switch!Midoriya

Summary: After learning that Kurayami-San is.. Dead. Most of the students are curious about how she died. And a few certain students finds out a small weakness she has.

------------

"How the fuck are you dead if I'm looking at you right now?!" The explosive blonde shouted out, blinking his eyes to make sure that Winter was indeed in front of him.

"It's hard to explain, Bakugou-San." Winter spoke as she stood up from the ground, dusting her black dress from all of the dust. Her dull, black demon eyes looked straight at everyone who was looking at her.

Due to Winter being uncomfortable from the stares she spoke again. "Quit staring, it's creeping me out."

Some people in 1A muttered out a small apologie. Bakugou however, continued to ask his questions. "How did you die?"

Kirishima smacked him across his head.

"SPIKY HAIR, WHAT THE FUCK-" Before Bakugou could finish his sentence, Kirishima smacked him again.

"You don't go around asking how people die! That's so unmanly." Kirishima spoke as he crossed his arms.

Winter only blinked. "It's fine, Kirishima-Kun." She said before turning to Bakugou. "If you must know, Bakugou-San, I died from my father suffocating me." The girl said as if it was the most calmest thing to say.

"I'm sorry- He what?!" Midoriya sat up from his desk. "Why are you saying that as if he didn't kill you?!" The greenette exclaimed.

"I was a pretty disobedient teenager back in my day. I guess he did it because of that." The demon said as her dull eyes looked into the Midoriya's green ones.

The male shivered at the eye contact.

"Wait- 'was a disobedient teenager'? Aren't you 17? You surely do look like it." Iida spoke as he also got up from his desk.

It was quiet for a moment

"About that- I was born September 24th, 1985. So... I'm actually 37. I died when I was 17." The girl spoke.

As she finished, everyone heard a loud thumb and turned around to see that Mineta had fainted.

Sero went over to him, crouched down and placed a hand on his head. "He's alive. Shocked, but alive." The ravenette said as he looked back up and the others.

"So you're telling us that you've been dead for over 20 years?" Mina said as she looked up at Winter, Ashido was currently still on the floor, not wanting to get up.

"That is correct, Ashido-San."

"I have so many questions." Midoriya spoke up before pulling out of his hero notebooks. "Deku, you better not-" Bakugou started saying before being interrupted.