The Little Prankster

Lee/Ler/Switch: Lee!Michael , Ler!Ciel

Words: 1.2K

Summary: Michael was going around pranking everyone he knew. After pranking a certain Angel, Michael is now paying the price.

Prompt: "You have 5 seconds. Run."

-------------

"¡Michael, pequeña mierda!" Alice shouted after she had gotten bright red paint all over her.

Michael quickly ran out of there before Alice could catch him. "Sorry, hermána! It had to be done!" He shouted over his shoulder, bursting out laughing as Alice continued to shout in Spanish at her brother.

The male turned a corner and hid behind a wall. His giggles getting louder every time he thought about the look on Alice's face.

That's until he saw Ciel, a tall angel with golden wings and a halo.

The white haired male smirked as he looked at the greenette. His tail started swishing back and forth as he walked off, currently making up a plan to prank the male.

It was around 3pm when Michael's prank came to action. He may or may not have put black hair dye in Ciel's shampoo bottle.

After hearing a frustrated scream coming from the bathroom, Michael knew that his prank had worked.

Michael bursted out laughing as Ciel walked out with the black hair dye in his hair.

"Did you have something to do with this, Michael?" Ciel asked. Michael couldn't really see his true expression with the blindfold around his eyes.

Even though they were around his eyes, he could still easily stare at the white haired male.

Michael stopped laughing after a while, but as soon as he looked up at Ciel, he went back into a laughing fit, holding himself up with a wall as his hand tried to muffle his laughter.

"M-mahaybe? Buhut you look greheat!" Michael said as he giggled hysterically.

Ciel raised an eyebrow before walking up to Michael, currently standing over him. Ciel being above 8 feet made him look more intimidating.

Michael looked up at Ciel as his face paled. Since he was about 4'8, he was much shorter than the guardian above him. He smiled nervously as he backed up into the wall.

"So, it was you?" Ciel asked, his voice growing much more darker than the soft voice he always had.

"Y-yeah.." Michael mumbled. "I-it was just a prank! It was h-harmless!"

The low chuckle made Michael squeak and flinch. His eyes widening as he watched Ciel take off his blindfold. Next thing you know, Ciel's dark brown eyes stared straight into Michael's red ones.

Ciel's next words only made him much more terrified.

Ciel chuckled darkly as he continued to stare into Michael's eyes. "You have 5 seconds."

"Run."

Michael squealed before he sprinted away from the tall guardian. "Don't have to tell me twice!" He shouted.