New Lesson Learned

Once again request from xxxTodorokiSimpxxx ✨ Hope you enjoy this one.

Summary: Bakugou's going around with a sour attitude around the dorms. Maybe Shouji can fix the angry pomeranian.

Lee: Bakugou Katsuki

Ler: Shouji Mezou

Words: 1486

---------------

"MOVE IT, DEKU!"

Bakugou was angrier then ever. Shoving and shouting at his classmates. No one knew what was wrong with him, but everyone was afraid to ask the blonde, So they stayed out of his way.

Midoriya squeaked as he quickly moved out of the blonde's pathway. "S-sorry, Kacchan!" He said as he watched Bakugou storm off.

Bakugou growled as he entered the common room. Shouji and Mina currently doing their own things. Mina looked up to see Bakugou storming past them, she smiled as she shouted out for him. "Hey, Blasty! Whatcha' up to?"

"DON'T TALK TO ME, RACCOON EYES!" Bakugou stopped in his tracks to shout at the pink hero. Mina raised an eyebrow as she smirked. "You're angrier then ever. What's up with you?"

"YOU GUYS BOTHERING ME!"

Shouji, who was currently reading, looked up at the two. "No one's really bothering you, Katsuki. Everyone's minding their own business."

Bakugou was silent for a minute. Currently Shouji was right.

And he hated that he was

"You think your so smart huh, Tentacle arms?!" Bakugou shouted as he walked over to where Shouji was.

Shouji raised an eyebrow as he stared at Bakugou. "No, i don't. I'm currently stating that everyone has stood away from you because of you anger."

Bakugou's eye twitched as his fierce red eyes glared at him. Stomping away to his dorm room, leaving Shouji and Mina in the common room.

"Woah, Blasty's mad~! You should go check on him before he blows up anything." Mina said as she looked up at the masked hero.

Shouji looked confused. "Why me? Why can't you check on him?" He asked.

Mina placed her arms behind her head, leaning on her seat. "Don't feel like getting up."

Shouji raised an eyebrow before one of his hands squeezed her side making her squeak and jump. "You were saying, Ashido-San?"

Mina only giggled nervously as she held her side. "Okhahay, okay. You got me."

Shouji smirked as he got up, currently walking to the explosive teen's dorm room. "I guess i'll see you later?" He asked, almost out of the door.

Ashido smiled happily. "Yup! See you!" She said, waving as the teen walked out of the common room.

"Great, now to watch my show." She said with a smirk.

In Bakugou's Dorm Room

As Bakugou heard a light knocking on his door, he snarled. He really didn't want anyone bothering him.

"GO AWAY, DEKU!" Bakugou shouted, currently thinking it was his childhood "bestfriend".

As the knocking stopped, Bakugou thought that whoever was at the door gave up. That was until he heard someone else's voice. "Bakugou-Kun? It's me, Shouji. We need to talk."

Bakugou grumbled as he got up from his place on his chair. He walked over to the door and opened it, surprisingly it was Shouji.

"What the fuck do you want?" Bakugou asked, his glare sending chills down the taller's spine. "I want to talk to you about something." He asked.