Chapter 1: First Signs of Despair (Deadly Life Truth Bullets)

Monokuma file:
Ray, the Ultimate Kid, was found dead in the kitchen at 1:00pm. Cause of death was a stab wound and he has multiple all over his body. He also has an apple that seemed to be jammed into his throat.

Trunk's Sword:
Trunk's sword was found at the murder scene next to Ray. It had blood at the tip of the sword and it may have been the cause of death.

Ray's Stab Wounds:
There were stab wounds all over Ray and it appeared to be 13 wounds in total. They were all only on the front of Ray's body.

Apple in Throat:
There appeared to be an apple that looked like it was jammed into Ray's throat. Ray couldn't have choked on it since it looks like it was forcefully put in.

Ray's Hands:
Ray's hands seemed to be around his neck as if he was struggling against something. Most likely the apple.

Trunk's Alibi:
He was in his room before Violet invited him to hang out with Ren and her in the cafeteria around 12:00. They were there for the rest of that time.

Violet's Alibi:
Violet was with Ren in the cafeteria around 11:30. The two of them were together the whole time and not one of them left. She says that she can confirm that Ren isn't the killer.

Ren's Alibi:
Around 11:00, he was in his room before Violet knocked on his door and invited him to hang out with her. They both headed to the cafeteria and they were together for a bit. Violet left a few times, saying she had something to do. After that, they were together the rest of the time until she went to invite Trunks.

White Hair Chunk:
A chunk of white hair was found in a pool of blood near Ray. It could've been the killers hair that they left behind on accident.

Apple Bin:
There was a apple bin that looked like it was supposed to have apples but there were none. It could be confirmed that one was used to put into Ray's throat but it's unclear where the other apples went.

Inuyasha's Alibi:
Supposedly, he was in his room before he got hungry around 9:00am. So, he went through the cafeteria to the kitchen to get something to eat. There was only one apple so he didn't think to take it. He grabbed an orange and left.

Killua's Alibi:
Around 10:30am, he was talking with Leaf before they departed ways. He went to the kitchen and there weren't any apples left. All he did was take bread and leave.