Chapter 5: Removing the Mask (Deadly Life)

Kou was at the bottom of the bathtub, which was filled with what that wasn't clear because of the blood that looked to be coming from his head. There was a rope that was tied to the faucet of the bathtub which was tied around his neck and his hands were around it like Ray's.

"I think I'm still asleep..." I muttered.

"I should get the others..." Inuyasha quickly said. It was probably an excuse to leave the body for a little bit.

Was Kou really dead? Now I wish I was still sleeping. Kou had constantly gave us hope and he was the one holding this all together yet he just dies like this. Now I just wanted to ditch right now.

Inuyasha soon came back in with Bakugo, Ryuko and Kanao who were all in shock at seeing his body. There were so few of us at this point. I don't understand how this went on.

"Phuhuhuhuhu! Such a creative way to kill someone!" One day, I swear that Monokuma would be the next victim.

"Just give us the fucking file." At least Bakugo had the same feeling.

"Alrighty!" Monokuma held it out as Bakugo snatched it from the bear and shoved it into my hands.

"Read you fucking nerd." I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just silently nodded as everyone gathered around me except for Bakugo.

Kou was killed at 6:00pm and his cause of was drowning.

These files get shorter and shorter. Monokuma is really trying to make hard for us. Looking back to where he was, he was already gone. Well that was just great. No use in wasting time now, I guess.

Monokuma File #5 has been added to the Truth Bullets.

"Anyone wish to do the honors and drain the tub so we can get a better look?" Inuyasha spoke up.

"Wow. I guess I have to do everything." Ryuko rolled her eyes as she drained it without an argument.

Well, that was easy. Not even an argument. This makes this all so much quicker. I looked at Kou's dead body. This all seemed never ending. Oh yeah. I just remembered how the water was.

The water was high enough to go over Kou's head so he wasn't able to breath. Even if he could to try calling out for help, the rooms are soundproof so nobody would even hear him.

Water Height has been added to the Truth Bullets

Oh yeah. Everyone's alibis. I don't remember much since I was dragged out at 3am and was still asleep. This meant that I wouldn't be able to trust mostly everyone's alibi.

I already know Inuyasha's alibi. I'm sure that he was with me the entire time I was asleep and we found the body. So I can just say that he was with me the whole time and we'd both be good.

On the other hand, I can't really trust anyone else. But I had to put my trust into them. If I didn't, we were all done for. But it was so hard to trust anyone at this point. Kanao is the only one I really could trust but I should ask for everyone's alibis before it's too late.

Inuyasha's Alibi has been added to the Truth Bullets.

I went over to Kanao who was just looking away. Good to know we have mutual feelings about this whole thing. But Kou was the second person we trusted and he was gone.

"Kanao, can we talk for a second?" I tapped her shoulder as she turned to me.

"Hm?"

"I don't remember much but I just need to hear your alibi."

"Sure. After I left the cafeteria, I just went straight to my room. I didn't stop for anything or anyone." Well, at least it was simple and not something complicated.