Epilouge: Peace Once More

My head hurt and I had no idea where I was. It seemed like I was laying on a bed. My eyes wouldn't adjust correctly. The world seemed like it was spinning.

"Finally, you're awake." I heard someone say and I shot up, almost falling off the bed.

"Leaf?! Inuyasha?!" I yelled before I was slapped.

"Calm down! You're so loud right now!" They yelled and when my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked to them.

"...Huh?"

"Are you calm now?" I then realized that it was Bulma, my mother.

"Where am I?"

"You're in your room. I found you outside on the grass and you had been gone for over a month! Vegeta, Goten and everyone else have been searching for you but nobody could even sense you!"

"Where's Inuyasha and Leaf..?"

"Who are those people? Friends of yours?"

"No because I was in the killing game and...everyone was getting killed and they were..." I heard my mom sigh as she face palmed.

"Some crazy dream you've had. Are you feeling alright?" She placed her hand on my forehead as I shook my head.

"No I feel fine but it was all real!"

"Very funny, Trunks. Jeez, you probably are sick." She removed her hand.

"Come on! It was real! There were 16 people and there was this bear who said we were in a killing game! And everyone was just killing each other and then-"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Vegeta, my father, burst in.

"I found him outside on the grass and he's telling me some crazy story!" She explained to him.

"It's real!" I shot back.

"Are you trying to argue with me?!"

"Yeah because I know it was real!"

"Be quiet, Trunks!" My father snapped to me as I quickly shut up.

"He's insane..." She muttered, walking out of the room.

"What's this?" My father noticed something on my shirt as he snatched it. It was a folded piece of paper.

"Uh I'll take that!" I quickly snatched it from him, nervously laughing.

"Don't ever do that to me again, understood?"

"Mhm..." I silently nodded as I opened the paper and started reading the paper.

'Hello, Trunks. I don't know if I'll actually give this to you. This is only if you guys end up voting us and winning. I've never expressed it and it hurts to even write this but you were pretty good. I wish I could've said I was a mastermind before. And I want to say sorry for killing everyone. You probably won't forgive me for that though. Anyways, there's nothing much I want to say. Once you go through, we'll never see each other again. Leaf and I have to get executed either way since it's how I was told it works. But you have to promise one thing. If you ever forget about me, I'll come down just to slap you in the face just to make sure. I never liked the killing game idea so I don't know why I went with it. But I'm gonna get what I deserve for just killing everyone. Maybe we'll see each other in the afterlife. I don't know. But thanks for being some sort of friend, Trunks.
Signed, Inuyasha.
P.S, You're so cool! -Leaf. I read in my mind as a slight smile appeared on my face.

"What the hell are you smiling about? Hurry up so we can start training." My father said as he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

"Right.." I said a little too late.

I would never see them ever again. Everyone that I had met was now gone. But I would never forget any of them. I grabbed tape and taped the letter to my wall.

"Coming!" I yelled as I opened the door and ran out.

Everything was finally at peace. I knew that nothing more would happen and everything would stay like this for a while. Everyone had died but I had hope that they were all now fine above.