Chapter 6: Ending Everything (??? Part 1)

The four of us were in the gym. It was 10am and Monokuma had called us all here. We have all gotten this far but we've lost so much and so many along the way. I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually committed suicide like Midari.

The sound of a microphone was heard as we all looked to the front. Monokuma was there holding a microphone but I didn't wanna hear his voice through it.

"Hello! I'm surprised you idiots made it this far!" He exclaimed.

"What do you want?" I said, already annoyed.

"I have a very special challenge for you little craps!"

"If it's some game, I'll kill myself now." Ryuko crossed her arms.

"Oh, I'll join you." Inuyasha said as he did a finger gun, pointing it to his head.

"Shut up so I can explain!" Monokuma cut us all off.

"Fine. Hurry up or I'll blow your ass." Bakugo said impatiently.

"You guys have to figure out...who the mastermind is!"

"Do you expect us to gamble it and vote someone random?" I said. This was dumb and I wish I could just leave.

"Nope! You'll find clues and see who they point to!"

"Wow. I'm so glad we all have such good memory." Inuyasha's voice as sarcasm in it.

"No worries! If ya need help, you'll just ask me! Any rooms that were off limits before will now be unlocked!"

"No worries. This will be cake!" Ryuko said enthusiastically.

"Then good luck to you all!" Monokuma laughed before he disappeared before us.

"So how will we figure out the fucking mastermind?" Bakugo asked the question we all wanted to ask.

"Doesn't the mastermind have some sort of act? We can remember how everyone acted throughout the trials." I put up my suggestion as everyone nodded.

"If you guys don't remember, I remember all the trials so no worries." Inuyasha grinned.

"Perfect so Inuyasha knows everything."

"So this will be easy!" Ryuko smiled.

Class Trial 1 has been added to the Truth Bullets
Class Trial 2 has been added to the Truth Bullets
Class Trial 3 has been added to the Truth Bullets
Class Trial 4 has been added to the Truth Bullets
Class Trial 5 has been added to the Truth Bullets

"If all the rooms that were off limits are now unlocked, then we can look there." Inuyasha said.

"Alright then. Inuyasha and Bakugo will be together. Trunks, you're with me." Ryuko split us into duos.

"Of course Trunks is alone with the girl." Inuyasha snickered.

"Not the time, you dumb fucking dog!" Bakugo slapped him.

"Ok, ok! Fine! Inuyasha and Bakugo can go alone. Trunks, let's go." Ryuko ran out before me as I followed behind her and glancing back, Inuyasha and Bakugo were running out, too.

Me and Ryuko went to the first room that I knew was locked before. It was on the third floor which had been unlocked for a while but I've never had a reason to be up here.

I opened the door and looking around, there were a lot of computers and it looked like a tech room. It was sorta cool. There was another door in front of us with Monokuma's face but I'll see it later.

"Do ya think this was some old computer room?" Ryuko asked as she walked around.

"Probably. It looks unused.." I answered.