Chapter 1: First Signs of Despair (Class Trial Part 1)

"Now, let's go over the rules!" We all went to our places. This was a strange trial room and it's nothing I've ever seen but Monokuma probably has his reasons. "During the class trial you will present your arguments for who the killer is, and vote for "whodunnit." If you vote correctly, then only the blackend will receive punishment. But if you pick the wrong person...I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and that person can waltz on out freely!"

"I've never been to a trial unless it was an island trial! So I don't know how this works!" Leaf spoke up and I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Then why not you shut up!" Bakugo seemed like he would just yell at everyone the whole time and that would make me deaf.

"This class trial is already over!" We all turned to Kou who had a huge grin on his face.

"Didn't we just start? You already know who did it?" Shantae was just as confused as the rest of us. How did Kou already know?

"Maybe this dumb boy did it and he's gonna confess! Vote him now!" Akane was sorta in a rush and I felt she'd get us all killed.

"What? It's not me! Even if it was, why would I confess? I already know who the killer is...I think.." Kou seemed unsure and I wondered if he witnessed the murder.

"Spit it out. Tell us." Ren looked to Kou and he also seemed unsure.

"The killer...is either Inuyasha or Killua Zoldyck!"

We all had a shocked look on our face. Inuyasha or Killua killed? I wouldn't be surprised if Inuyasha did it but a kid killed another kid? Inuyasha didn't take this accusation lightly.

"How is it me?! Why would it be me??" Inuyasha looked like he was about to kill Kou right then and there.

"How is it me?" Killua was taking the accusation pretty calmly which did worry me.

How is it them actually? Maybe if I think, I can get to the bottom of this...

Non-Stop Debate

"How is it me?! Why are you blaming me?!" Inuyasha wasn't taking this lightly.

"Because I saw evidence, you demon!" Kou yelled back to him.

"Can you actually tell us already?!" Usagi was starting to get impatient and I was, too.

"It has to be one of you! I ain't lying!" Kou was pretty set on the fact that it could be one of the two.

"Quit yelling for a second." I was surprised with how calm Killua was considering he was being accused.

"For the whole day, I haven't gone to the kitchen!" When Inuyasha said that, I realized something.

"Wait, that's wrong." I cut off everyone to make sure I was heard.

BREAK!

"What is it Trunks?" Leaf looked to me as the rest did so. A little uneasy but I had to say this.

"Inuyasha said he hasn't gone to the kitchen for the whole day but you told me you went there around 9:00am to get food." I felt pretty smart saying that as Inuyasha blinked at me.

"Oh yeah. I guess I did tell you that." Inuyasha looked away as if he was embarrassed. I guess I would be, too.

"Wow, such an idiot dog." I heard Bakugo mumble that but Inuyasha just brushed it off and it looked like he was trying not to kill Bakugo.

"Then it's Inuyasha! That's final!" Kou turned to Monokuma and before he could say anything, Leaf started talking.

"If it was Inuyasha, how could he do all that without anyone noticing him?"