Chapter 5: Removing the Mask (Truth Bullets)

Monokuma File #5:
Kou was killed at 6:00am in the bathtub. His cause of death was drowning.

Water Height:
The water was high enough to go over Kou's head meaning even if the dorms weren't soundproof, he wouldn't be able to call out for help.

Inuyasha's Alibi:
He was with Trunks the entire time even while he was sleeping and they were together when they found Kou's body.

Kanao's Alibi:
After leaving the cafeteria, she went straight to her room and she didn't stop for anything or anyone.

Rope:
The rope around Kou's neck was tied to the faucet in the bathtub. The rope was too short and it wasn't long enough for Kou to even lift his head. If he tried to, he would just get strangled by it.

Ryuko's Alibi:
When she left the cafeteria, she passed by Kou's room but he didn't leave by then. She did go to the library and she saw someone else there but forgot.

Blood Trail:
There was a trail of blood that lead from the room door to the bathroom.

Book:
There was a book that was in the blood trail on the ground. Believed that Kou was reading the book.

Bakugo's Alibi:
After he left the cafeteria, he went to the gym for unknown reasons but he won't say anymore.