Chapter 6: Ending Everything (??? Part 4)

Trunks POV

I woke up and noticed we were all in another trial room. But it was in a strange place. It was just a black room. Nothing else except everyone's places. It was unsettling.

"Finally! You guys are awake! It was boring with Inuyasha's barking!" Monokuma's voice was the first to be heard as everyone else sat up.

"If I bit your hand off, would you believe me if I said it was a dog act?" Inuyasha remarked.

"This doesn't even look like a normal trial room. What is this?" Ryuko blocked out his comment.

"Well, I doubt you guys would believe me." He snickered.

"Just fucking tell us." Bakugo didn't raise his voice.

"Beyond the darkness, is the outside world."

"The...outside?" I said confused.

"If I removed this black background, it would show the outside world. Meaning, we are not in the school but people aren't attacking us."

"Guys! Hurry and break it so we can make a run for it!" Inuyasha was about to punch it but Bakugo stopped him.

"You dumbass. If we tried, either Monokuma would get to us or the other people would."

"Wow! Bakugo is smart!" Ryuko said in sarcasm.

"Get the damn trial started! I'm so bored!" Monokuma shut everyone up really quickly as we all got into our places.

"All we have to do is call out the person with the lamest act, right?" Inuyasha shrugged.

"Basically." I answered.

"Then let's get this shit over with." Bakugo quickly said as we nodded in agreement.

Non-Stop Debate

"We can be really quick about this." Inuyasha started.

"It's just whoever was acting strange, right?" Ryuko asked to make sure.

"No shit. Lets just see who was acting like more of a dog than Inuyasha." Bakugo said his harsh answer.

"Maybe the mastermind is you." She muttered in return.

"How about let's analyze everyone's acts during every trial." Inuyasha became oddly smart but that's probably the disease at work.

"I agree with that."

BREAK!
Truth Bullet Used: Class Trial 1

"Correct you are, Inuyasha. We can go through each previous trial or before it and analyze everyone's act. We can start with the first trial."

"Everyone was a dumbass during the first trial. There. We're done." Bakugo snapped.

"We have to go deeper than that, idiot." Ryuko retaliated.

"I know that Bakugo was bitchy and was hardly relevant since he didn't talk much..." Inuyasha muttered.

"And Akane just hated all the boys..." Ryuko added in.

"And she wasn't too nice...maybe it's her?" I suggested.

"No, dumbass. She'd be too obvious." Bakugo shot down my idea real quick.

"Inuyasha was just angry half the time and Killua was pretty calm..." Ryuko snickered.

"Says the one who didn't say crap during half the trial.." Inuyasha shot back.

"All Usagi did was cry and whine but she can't be the mastermind.." I said my thought out loud.

"Leaf was smart and she helped a lot during the trial. She was pretty nice so she can't be it." When Ryuko said this, I did a sigh of relief. Good thing she wasn't the mastermind.