Chapter 2: Truthful Lies (Deadly Life Truth Bullets)

Midari's E-Handbook:
Midari's e-handbook was found outside her room by Ren. The reason is unknown on why Midari didn't have it.

Monokuma File #2:
Midari Ikishima, the Ultimate $%]%\, was found dead in her own room at 6:30am. Cause of death is unknown. %]•{+=[%]$!]%*#=.

Sharp Wood Pieces:
Sharp wood pieces were found stabbed into Midari's body. 10 pieces right into her. Believed to be the cause of death.

Hole Through Head:
There is a hole that went directly through her head to the other side. Believed that the killer took a wood piece and stabbed it through her head, taking it out and stabbing it through her body.

Ren's Alibi:
He woke up around 6:50 when Leaf along with Inuyasha knocked at his door. The trio went to Midari's room and he went inside after using Midari's e-handbook. He was in there the rest of the time before he found the body.

Leaf's Alibi:
She woke up and went out of her room when she thought she heard Trunks and Kanao going at it. Leaf woke up Inuyasha and the two went to Ren to wake him up. They all went to Midari's dorm and she with Inuyasha guarded the front the entire time.

Trunks Alibi:
He woke up around 6:30am and went to the gym to try to do something. Bakugo came in and started attacking him, drawing out Monokuma after a while. Kanao soon came and joined the three. They were there for the rest of the time before the announcement.

Revolver:
A revolver was found in Midari's room after Trunks had tripped over it.

Bullet:
A bullet was found in Midari's room by Trunks. It's believed that it was used to throw them off the actual cause of death.