Chapter 3: Hope and Despair Mixed (Deadly Life)

Shantae was hanging from the wall with knives stabbed into her wrists. She had a knife stabbed into her chest, too.

On the other end, Violet was there. There was a broken chair and she was laying on the ground. She had what seemed to be some burn marks. There was also what looked like a hole in the wall but I couldn't tell since I was already blinded but what I've already seen.

"No...no..." I heard Usagi mutter.

"Violet...and..Shantae..." I told myself to make sure this was real.

I heard some noises on the other side of the door. Inuyasha slammed it open as he saw the two bodies.

"Guys! In here!" He yelled and it wasn't long before everyone else gathered in.

"Violet...Shantae.." Ren was the first in the group to speak.

"Phuhuhu! More people have died! Like always, it's a double kill. So cliche that it reminds me of the other few killing games!" Monokuma appeared, laughing.

"Shut up, you damn reject!" Bakugo yelled which silenced Monokuma.

"No...not another.." I heard Kou whine.

"Oh no..." Kanao muttered.

"Well, get to investigating!" Monokuma shoved the Monokuma file in my face before disappearing.

I knew this would be a little tricky. But I just had to do this. If everyone didn't trust me, I'd be the first accusation. Well I shouldn't waste time. Let's start then.

I opened the file and nobody gathered around me to read it. I guess I'll just read it out loud.

"Shantae was killed at 11:25am in the cafeteria . Her cause of death was a stab wound to the chest.

Violet was killed at 12:30am in the cafeteria. Her cause of death was a blunt object to the head."

Luckily, it looked like everyone listened so I wasn't fully ignored. But I have too many accusations to even start.

Monokuma File #3 has been added to the Truth Bullets.

"I bet Trunks did it." Not even in the trial yet and Inuyasha was the first to accuse me.

"No Trunks should have an alibi. Didn't everyone see him?" Glad Ren defended me.

"You all should've saw me. I went into the kitchen with Usagi and we were there until we left and found the bodies."

"Yeah! I can agree!" Usagi chimed in.

"Sorry. I guess I didn't care enough to see a killer." Inuyasha stuck out his tongue at me. I guess I won't be forgiven anytime soon.

Trunks Alibi has been added to the Truth Bullets.

Now that there 2 bodies to inspect, I was gonna be here. I mean, I wasn't an Ultimate Detective but I've gotten through. I went over to Shantae's body.

Poor Shantae. She didn't really deserve this fate. And her death looked painful and cruel. But I noticed that her wrists had been stabbed by knives and a knife was in her chest. That's what was supporting her.

But I remembered that a few knives were missing in the kitchen. These must've been the knives. This looks like some sort of killer would do this.

Missing Knives have been added to the Truth Bullets.

I hesitated but I pulled out one of the knives. She soon hung by one knife. It looked like the knife with all the way through her wrist. This was disgusting. I looked to the ground and there was a blood trail, indicating that she was hung after she died.