Chapter 4: A Shining Light of Nothing (Daily Life Part 2)

Usagi's POV

It was morning time. Probably around 7am and I woke up a little too early. I'd usually sleep in but my whole sleep schedule was ruined ever since I had came here. Oh yeah. The plan.

I remembered that Inuyasha dragged Trunks and I out at 1am in the morning with some plan. I don't know what he was after but he wanted me to act as Trunks while the two of them did whatever.

I guess I should start now to give everyone the hint that Trunks was alive. And I could make up an excuse for myself. Rolling out of bed, I stood up and grabbed my transformation pen.

"Moon power...change me into Trunks Brief.." I yawned as I was surrounded by a bright flash of light.

Once again, I wore the outfit Trunks had always wore. My hair was in a low bun but it's color was the same. I needed an excuse because nobody would believe that Trunks just got blonde hair.

I'll think of one once I get out. But it did feel weird since I did look like Trunks. Oh yeah. I guess I should hurry. I took a deep breath and walked out, going to the cafeteria.

Arriving in the cafeteria, everyone was there, excluding Inuyasha and the real Trunks, as eyes went to me. They all looked shocked, including Bakugo and I just had to try playing it off.

"Uh...Trunks?" The first voice came from Kou.

"Your hair.." Ryuko muttered, coming up to and pulling on it.

"What happened to it?" Ren asked me.

"I...bleached my hair?" I threw up an excuse as quick as I could.

"But..." Kanao started speaking but stopped.

"Uhm..." Ren looked away. What were they trying to
tell me?

"Your...uh..." Ryuko just started biting her nails.

"You're not fooling shit." Bakugo snapped.

"Uh...what do you mean?" Has he already found out? Dang it, he's smart.

"You're chest." He pointed to it and I think that's what everyone was trying to tell me.

"Don't tell me..." Kou was finding out, too. It's all over.

"Uhm...I can explain.."

"Someone turned you into a girl!" Kou ran up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"What-"

"Oh no! Trunks hair is bleached and he's a girl!"

"Yeah! That's what happened! I screwed with some things and now I'm a girl!" I just went with it.

"Wow..." Ren muttered. I guess he believed it.

"The hair, the eyes, the chest, the body! Trunks, I'm so sorry!" Kou hugged me as I was sorta just standing there.

"No worries..." I mumbled, just uncomfortable.

"Poor Trunks.." I heard Kanao. At least they believed it.

"Bleached hair doesn't work on you, no offense." Ryuko commented.

"Yeah, I see..." I felt sorta offended though.

"Does he still count as a boy...?" Ren asked and I kinda just thought for a second.

"I guess.." Ryuko shrugged.

"Heheh..." I did a nervous laugh. God, I wanted to get this over with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inuyasha's POV

11am. Jeez, finally. I wanted to get this over with. I don't really like having friends since I know they would hold me back but I needed Trunks for this. I stood face to face with his room door.

If he wasn't read, he would be the next victim. I banged on his door and soon, it cracked open.

"What...do you want?" He muttered.

"Remember? We gotta go now!"

"Oh, yeah.." He closed the door to his room before walking back out in his clothes.

"Come on. No time." I grabbed his wrist and started pulling him to the 2nd floor.

It was just silence walking up the stairs but it was fine since I didn't want to talk with him. All he needed to do was use him for a second.

"What did you need me for anyways?" I heard him speak and I sorta just did a low growl.

"It's nothing important. We're just gonna try something." We were on the second floor and we were facing a window.

Like always, it was bolted shut and there wasn't even a hint of light. Monokuma was annoying and I don't know how long it's been since I've seen light.

"Trunks, you're strong right? Try breaking through it."

"Alright..." I watched as he punched it with all of his strength. Nothing. Not even a dent.

I assumed he was frustrated because he continued to throw punches at it. Trunks seemed strong yet he can't put a dent? I guess my expectations were too high.

"Trunks, I have a question..." I muttered.

"What...is it?" He grunted.

"I've been here for a long time..but...I've never seen anyone here in my entire life.."

He stopped and looked towards me. "Maybe we just weren't lucky enough to meet?"

"I mean...I haven't seen you once or even a glance of you or anyone else. Isn't that strange?"

"...Is this all you needed from me?"

"Nope. I needed something else. Come on." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a door.

"What's this?" He asked as I opened it.

"Go in. There's something you need to see.."

He hesitated a little but I watched as he went in. He was useless to me. This is why I don't do friends. He couldn't even make a dent. I still blame him for Leaf's death because I don't forgive anyone that easily. I slammed the door as I quickly locked it from the outside.

"HEY! INUYASHA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I heard him yell, banging on the door.

"Nothing important, really." I snickered.

"COME ON! LET ME OUT!"

"Hmmm...not in the mood."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR?!"

"For fun. And because I never forgave you. The little note was a lie and it even hurt to say that you were my friend." I sure am evil. Sure, it's mean but what can I say? I am a half-demon.

"Why...?" He slowly got quiet.

"Trunks, this is my revenge." I walked away as he continued banging on the door.

Am I supposed to be nice? Of course not. Because I was gonna win this whole thing and escape.

Just some more work of the Ultimate Half-Demon.