Chapter 2: Truthful Lies (Daily Life Part 1)

I woke up around 7:00am. In bed, in nothing else but short pants and a tank top. What happened? Oh...yeah. We lost Ray and Akane last night. Akane had killed Ray and she was executed in front of all of our eyes. Her neck was snapped by one of the Monokuma headed males.

Akane said she wanted to see her love again. And I understood that but she didn't have to kill Ray, a child. It didn't help that she even asked for Violet's help and she agreed. I can't believe all of this got to her...

That's when I heard a knock at the door and my thoughts were ruined. It was 7:00am. Who would knock at the door? I hope this didn't waste my time. I stood up and opened the door enough for my head to be seen.

"Hello, bad haircut!" The half-genie, Shantae, was at the door.

"Uhm...I didn't do anything, right? What do you need?"

"So I was looking around and I saw something awesome! And it'll really benefit us!"

"Is it a way to escape?" I was a little hopeful but that was pretty much shattered.

"I found a pool!"

"...A pool?" I don't think a pool would benefit us in any way.

"Yeah! And Monokuma unlocked a second floor, too! So once we explore that, I want all of us to be friends and go to the pool!" I liked how Shantae was at least trying to bond us all together.

"Sounds good. I'll start looking around and just get me when it's time just come get me."

"Alright! Bye, bad haircut!" I watched as Shantae skipped away. At least someone was positive after seeing someone die.

I closed the door and got dressed, making sure to get my sword this time so I could keep eye on it. After that, I opened the door and instead of walking, I flew. It was quickly and I could cover more ground.

As I was flying, I stopped to look around. That was a mistake. Something was thrown towards me and it hit me right in the face. I swear, there had to be a mark of where it hit me.

I pulled it off my face and blinked. Gah, my face just hurt. Blinking for a bit, it looked like a ball. Who brought a bouncy ball in here? Looking at it more, it was half red and half white with what seemed to be a button in the middle.

Looking around, it was just me. Monokuma was gone, Shantae was gone and it was just me. I threw it on the grown to see if it would bounce. It didn't and I looked like an idiot. It just landed on the ground and sorta rolled off to the side.

Just as I picked it up, I heard the speakers.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

"Alright, students. I'M REALLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. EVERYONE COME TO THE GYM OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!" Monokuma yelled this and it really hurt my ears.

Who set him off? I could only guess it was Bakugo or Inuyasha since they are usually angry all the time. Grabbing the ball thing, I tried my best to stuff it into my pocket as I put my feet into the ground and ran to the gym.

Coming into the gym, I was the last one there but I noticed that the girl with the eyepatch wasn't here. Monokuma probably forgot she existed because he appeared with some sort of angry look.

"Alright...WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS DID IT?!" He yelled this and it echoed throughout.

"Did what...?" I quietly asked and he looked at me as if I couldn't predict the future.

"ONE OF YOU TOOK SOMETHING FROM ME!"

"Do you mind saying what is missing of yours?" Violet rose her hand only for Monokuma to shoot back at her.