Chapter 2: Truthful Lies (Daily Life Part 2)

I was pretty much embarrassed walking to the pool area. Tamaki gave me purple swim trunks to wear and there was no way I was able to decline. For some reason, I looked weird since I was carrying my sword with me.

Kou ran past me but stopped to look at me. It wasn't long before he started laughing and I was even more embarrassed.

"Hahahahaaha! What kind of swimsuit is that?! And your sword? You're not going to a sword fight!" He said this in between laughs. He was wearing blue swim trunks so look who was talking.

"Well..." I never got the chance to speak because Kou laughed all the way to the pool area as I followed him.

Once I got to the pool area, Tamaki was right. Most of the girls had bikinis on which made me wonder if he was a psychic. The girls excluded from this was the girl with the eyepatch since she wasn't here, Kanao, Violet and Ryuko.

"Hey! Bad haircut! You're finally here!" Shantae waved to me as she called me out and all eyes went to me and my outfit.

Looking around, Inuyasha along with Usagi were pigging out on food. Reminded me of Goku and my father eating. Leaf, Killua, Pichu, Shantae and Ren were in the pool. I hope that Pichu doesn't kill anyone in it.

Violet was off to the side. She was probably making sure nobody would drown. Bakugo wasn't swimming either. He was off to the side near Violet. Ryuko and Kou had their feet in the water while they were talking to each other. Tamaki was talking with Kanao to the side. Looks like he was trying to charm her.

I never had much fun back at home considering I've always been training. It's usually a main priority. But now, father isn't here. Looking around, I decided just to stay for a bit. I hopped into the pool as Ren smiled towards me.

We all had fun in the pool and it all seemed like a pretty good time.

"COME AT ME, KID!" Leaf and Killua were play fighting in the pool.

"Oh yeah? I guess I will." Killua pushed her head underwater as we all laughed.

This. This was the happiness I was looking for from everyone. If only Ray and Akane had been here. But that's alright because they're probably happy that we're happy.

After a while, everyone got out to eat and we all talked.

"Trunks, who gave you that?" Shantae had pointed out my swim trunks and I just looked away.

"Why, I gave it to him of course!" Tamaki flipped his hair. This guy seemed full of himself.

"No wonder it looks bad." I heard Ryuko's comment and just shrugged.

"Looks awful." Inuyasha swallowed a mouthful of food before saying that.

"Could be better. Tamaki has no taste in fashion." Usagi snickered.

"Hey guys, I have a question." We all turned to Shantae as I nodded for her to ask her question.

"The girl with short black hair and an eyepatch. Did anyone get her name or ultimate?" We all paused as we looked at each other. Nobody ever did get her name or ultimate.

"You're telling me nobody got her name?" Inuyasha was annoyed.

"Thinking of it, she hasn't talked the entire time. Not even one word during the class trial." Leaf was feeding Pichu as she pet the Pokémon.

"She looks weird, too. All those piercings and her hair. Even that eyepatch." Usagi twirled around her hair.

"'Maybe she has her own reasons." I heard Ren mumble as Violet nodded in agreement.