Chapter 2: Truthful Lies (Deadly Life)

A body had been...discovered. I almost let go of Kanao but luckily I held on tightly to her hand. Hopefully I wasn't crushing it. Bakugo stopped and also looked surprised. But who discovered the....Ren.

I flew down and grabbed Bakugo's wrist as I dragged the three of us out to where Ren, Leaf, Pichu and Inuyasha were. No, someone can't die again. I can't let them die.

I set down Bakugo and Kanao along with myself once we were in front of the room. The door was already opened and everyone wasn't here yet. I walked in with Bakugo and Kanao. And at first, I didn't see anything.

I noticed Ren who was leaning against the wall, his hand on his forehead. Looking towards me, he pointed to under the bed and I cautiously went to it. I kneeled down and lifted the covers...I wish I hadn't.

There, lay the girl with the eyepatch under the bed. The inside of the sheets were bloody and the floor under it was covered in blood. I couldn't see well so I hesitantly pulled her out.

My hand was covered in her blood as I looked at the body. She was bloody and there were sharp pieces of wood stabbed into her. There was a hole through her head that I noticed. Her eyepatch was missing and it showed that she had a missing eye.

Everyone else piled in as I wiped off the blood from my hands. It wasn't long before I heard the first scream from Usagi.

"WAHHHHHH!! IT'S THE NO NAME GIRL! SHE'S DEAD!" Usagi cried out before Ren stopped her.

"She has a name." Everyone looked to Ren as he held out a Monokuma file and a e-handbook. I took the e-handbook and the Monokuma file.

Everyone came around me excerpt for Leaf and Inuyasha. I looked at the e-handbook. Midari Ikishima was her name. At least we know now.

Midari's E-Handbook has been added to the Truth Bullets.

I guess we should go through the Monokuma file. Making sure everyone was able to see it, I read through the file.

Midari Ikishima, the Ultimate $%]%\, was found dead in her own room at 6:30am. Cause of death is unknown. $&*]^]£*{^|=•]&$*]\\{}#.

Everything was glitched after that. I doubt it would matter but...6:30? I was awake by that time...not the time. I'll think later. Back to Midari's body.

Monokuma File #2 has been added to the Truth Bullets.

What made it frustrating since it didn't give a direct cause of death. But we all should be smart enough to figure out everything. Well, I shouldn't waste time. Let's get started.

Investigation

Everyone walked out to most likely check if anything was missing. The only ones left were Inuyasha, Ren and Leaf. Firstly, I went over to Midari's body.

I was pretty sad. She hadn't said anything about herself and we don't even know her ultimate. But I can't be focused on that now. Back to Midari's body, she had sharp pieces of wood stabbed into her body. 10 pieces of wood right into her. I guess we can say it's the cause of death.

Sharp Wood Pieces has been added to the Truth Bullets.

The real question was where the killer got the wood pieces. I'll think about that later during the trial. I remembered that she had a hole through her head so I checked on that. It went all the way through and I assumed another wood piece was stabbed into it. But I didn't see an extra one. Maybe they stabbed through and took it out to stab into her body.

Hole through Head has been added to the Truth Bullets.

Strange how the killer would stab it through her head and then just stab it back into her body. Though, I think she was stabbed through the body before the head? This hurts my own head.