Chapter 3: Hope and Despair Mixed (Truth Bullets)

Monokuma File #3:
Shantae was killed at 11:26am in the cafeteria. Her cause of death was a stab wound to the chest.
Violet was killed at 11:30am in the cafeteria. Her cause of death was a blunt object to the head.

Trunks Alibi:
He and Usagi went pass the cafeteria to the kitchen. They were there the rest of the time until they left and found the bodies.

Missing Knives:
Trunks noticed a few missing knives from the kitchen which were soon found on Shantae's body.

Shantae's Hanging:
On the ground, there was a blood trail that indicated that Shantae was hung after she was killed.

Everyone's Alibi:
Before Usagi and Trunks came, around 10:00am, everyone was in the cafeteria excluding the two. Inuyasha supposedly saw Shantae go into the kitchen for something but he didn't see what she came back with. At 11:25am, the blackout happened and everyone had managed to leave in the dark except for one person who was unknown.

Mysterious Figure:
Someone was seen running out of the cafeteria when the lights came back on. Although Trunks couldn't tell who it was.

Duck Tape:
Duck tape was found on the ground by Shantae's body although it was a little clean. It's believed that it was used to silence Shantae.

Hole in the Wall:
Near Violet's body, a hole in the wall was seen. She was most likely pinned back into it roughly.

Burn Marks:
A few burn marks were found on Violet body. Believed that Bakugo caused them.

Candle:
Near Violet's body, there was a candle. It was most likely used to make light while the killer was doing their job.

Broken Chair:
A broken chair was found on the ground by Violet's body. A little confusing on whether it was used to kill her or not.

Ash:
There was some ash seen around Violet's body and it could've been from Bakugo.

Blackout:
Believed that the killer was the one to cause the blackout and kill the two in 5 minutes.

Ren's Alibi:
Ren says that when everyone managed to leave, they went near the bathhouse area. He also says that one of them closed the door but he couldn't see who.