When You Have A Nightmare

TsuChoko⚠️Mentions Of Homophobia ⚠️:

You kept tossing and turning in bed.You were having a nightmare that the government had banned homosexuality,and you were going to be taken away from your parents,and they were getting arrested for being gay

((That hurt to write^))

You wake up, crying and run to your parent's room.Tsu wakes up to you crying and she holds you trying to comfort you.Uruaka soon wakes up from your sobbing and starts rubbing your back.

"Hey princess what's wrong?"Uruaka asked.

You just burst back into tears,thinking about it.They don't press the matter,just let's you cry.

"Would sleeping with us make you feel better?"

You nod profusely.

Tsu asks you if you want to tell them what happened,but you just shook your head as you fell asleep between the two of them.

BakuDeku⚠️Mentions Of Death⚠️

You had a dream,where you were in UA and villans attacked, you were fighting back with all you could.It didn't last long soon you were pinned and before you died you woke up crying.You ran past your grandparent's room,right to your parent's.

Deku woke up first and held you telling you everything was alright.

Inko who had seen the little girl crying,went in to their room and rubbed the girl's back.

Bakugo was the next to wake up, and he said the same thing Deku was saying.

Inko left soon,tired and Deku told her they got it.

You tell them about your nightmare and then you sleep with him.

TodoBaku

You were a little older,only in first grade.You get a failing grade.You never had gotten a f on a paper.You march up to the teacher and demand she gives you a better grade you blow up,and we're expelled.

You wake up mad and don't go back to sleep

Tododeku

You were at preschool,you hadn't got your quirk yet,unlike some of the students.You were being bullied for having no quirk.People called you quirkless even though it wasn't normal to have a quirk until you were in kindergarten.

You woke up and ran to your parent's room,Deku woke up first and rubbed your back, telling you everything is alright.

Todobakudeku

You were having a nightmare that your three parents were kidnapped by Overhaul,and he was trying to take away their powers, especially Deku's being the strongest and in addition having All Might's power, you were limited to just watch.

You woke up in a cold sweat and crying.

They heard you and ran into your room immediately telling you everything was alright.You tell them your dream and they tell you it'll all be alright.

Momojirou

You were having a dream that your parents were fighting villians,while you were being babysat by Uruaka,your parents were usually very good, but this time it seemed that Momo was using too much energy,and was getting super tired.Soon she collapsed,Uruaka turned off the tv,while you cried.

You woke up to both of your parents beside you worried.

EraserMic

You were at home with Shinsou and Eri,Aizawa had to fight with class 1-A so you three were watching it,you loved seeing them fight on TV.But this time was different, Aizawa was getting seriously hurt, soon you couldn't watch anymore and covered your eyes crying

KiriShido;

Error:File not found

ShinKami

You were at preschool and your parents weren't very well known and people,you knew and didn't know were laughing at you.When you wake up you find both parents worried sick

Warning for the bad ones:I was running out of ideas and it's exam week