Your 10th Birthday!

A/N:Some sad things in a ship namely Bakudeku.

TsuChoko

Uruaka had wanted to make this the best birthday yet. She hadn't been around as much as she'd like. She knew you understood a little since she was one of the top 10 pro heroes.

She had gotten from your babysitters what you liked most of it was frogs,and other types of animals like that.

She decided to make it frog themed.

She got a few balloons and rented out a place to have the party, but she also got a few other things planned for the day. She wanted it to be an all day event.

She had gotten some movies for the night,one being Princess and the frog and a few other Disney movies.

She made invitations so you could hand them out to your friends.

You were excited,you handed them out only to who you knew your real friends were.

The day of,your tight knit friends group came. A few of the friends you had when you were younger had fell out,due to lost of connection.

Your moms weren't surprised, they knew you didn't talk to many people.

The party was a blast,and that night was better watchung Disney movies and snuggling.

BakuDeku

Bakugo and Deku were pretty wrapped up with Bakugo opening his own agency and Deku being the new symbol of peace and #1 hero.

They both promised to be there for your birthday.

However,that wasn't the case,they had to do something that day. They left you with Iida and Uruaka.

You weren't interested in baking cookies or talking or anything.

You wanted to be with your parents, they say heroes never break their promise.

You were heartbroken,this is the first and only time you'd be turning double didgets and they weren't even there to celebrate with you.

Sakura sat next to you,"Hey y/n"

You said nothing, and she sighed.

She continued on,"I understand how you feel"

You looked over.

"Neither of my parents were able when I turned 7 or even a few months ago when I turned 10.Moms really busy proving that anyone can be in the top 10 and advocating for women's rights. Dad is there with her and he was on patrol every single one of my birthdays"

"So this is normal?"

She nods, "for us it is,even if it sucks,some kids will never understand because they have normal parents"

You hug her,she made you feel slightly better about not having a 10th birthday party.

Todobaku

Todoroki and Bakugo,despite being #2 and the #3 heroes,were ignoring all calls,and texts from their agencies. They were making this day for their daughter and her only.

The party was at the pool,it was exclusive to you and your friends. They had pizza and of course your cake,which was a beach theme. You loved the beach,but your parents on the other hand however didn't like it. Todoroki wasn't even allowed in most of the beaches in a 100 mile radius.

You were in your (f/c) one peice bathing suit.

Once all of you were done swimming and everything,you all went to a small private room and had pizza and birthday cake.