Your Friends Pt 2

So now being 12,you have made more friends, even todobakudeku.

With that also being said if you've been ignoring my last 2 updates, I need sexualities and genders.ATM everything but Momojirou,todobakudeku,EraserMic,and ShinKami are off the table.Check out the last post for it to use them or do it here,you'll get credit.

TsuChoko

BFF:Hanaki(Todoroki and Deku's Daughter)

Friends:Haraku(Male,Twin of Hanaki),Yui(Mina and Kirishima's daughter),Akira(Tamaki and Mirio's Daughter),Haruka(Ojirio's Daughter),

BakuDeku

BFF:Sakura Iida(Iida and Uruaka's daughter)

Friends:Kenji(Momo and Jirou's daughter;trans),Chiyo(Todoroki's adopted daughter),Aimi(Todoroki's other adopted daughter)

Todobaku

Bff:Mio(Mineta's daughter)

Friends:,Daisuki(Shinsoi and Kaminari's adopted daughter),Akio(Jirou's daughter)

Tododeku

Bff:Aimi(Jirou's daughter,Momo's step daughter,Mai's step sister)

Friends:Shika(Shinsou and Denki's daughter),Shin(Shinsou and Denkis skn),Sachiako(Shinsou and Denkis other son),Mai(Momo's daughter,Jirou's stepdaughter, Aimi's stepsister)

Todobakudeku

Bff:Luna(Ochako and Tsu's Daughter)

Friends:Aiko(Kirishima's Adopted Daughter),Daisuki(Shinsou and Denki's daughter),Orie(Ojirio's Daughter),Sora(Shoji's Daughter)

Momojirou

Skipped aka I forgot them in the first one and am too lazy to add them back,but they have friends

EraserMic

Bff:Mio(Shinsou's daughter,and your niece)

Friends:Haru(Midnight's daughter),Luna(All Mights Daughter)

KiriShido

Bff:Luna(Bakugo and Deku's Daughter)

Friends:Shika(Shinsou and Denki's kid),Akemi(Sero's Daughter) ,Akira(Sero's other daughter)

ShinKami

Bff:Mio(Mina and Kirishima's daughter)

Friends:Biana(Bakugo's daughter),Haru(Kirishima's daughter;half sister of Mio),Daisuki(Monona's daughter),Eri(Your sister)