Injuries

Description of broken bones and injuries,some very explicit. Don't like don't read

TsuChoko

You had been playing at the swingset at school, and after seeing a few of your friends jump off,you decided to do the same. However unlike a cat you didn't land on your feet. You landed with your ankle sideways,breaking it.

You tried getting up to no avail. You were sent to the nurse,who called both parents,and Ochako picked you up.

They classified it as a break and gave you a cast.

BakuDeku

You were playing at the playground and were sliding on the slider thing,yet had horrible balance and when going to the other side,you fell and when getting up you couldn't. Your leg was sideways and you had to get Bakugo to pick you up and you went to the hospital,where they x-rayed it and it was broken

(Actually happened to me,but I was like 4 or 5 when it happened)

Tododeku

You were playing soccer with some of your guy friends,you were always more of a tomboy. It had rained the other day,and the mud wasn't too bad or so you thought. When you want to grab the ball,you slipped and fractured your ankle.

Todobakudeku

Your parents took you horseback riding,you weren't super intrested,but was excited. You were doing it at Luna's grandma's farm.

She helped you get on the horse and rode you around a bit helping you get a hang of it,after you do you get a bit more confident and that's when it happens,the horse bucked you off and when trying to catch yourself,you heard a pop,you dislocated your wrist.

Momojirou

Can't think of anything

EraserMic

You and Eri were going to the carnival,it was your first ever one. Both your parents never having time to take you to one. Eri and you went on a few rides that wetent fast or anything like that.

Soon you both wanted to go on a ride and Eri said it wasn't too fast.However,that wasn't the case for you and Eri,it went fast and when your fingers slipped you hit the bar keeping you both in and for almost the whole ride it was there, you heard it break.

(My sister and I went on a ride like that,and my sister and I genuinely screamed and she almost had a panic attack 😬. For reference we're 17 and 13)

KiriShido

Your parents took you to the park with a few friends,while you went down one of the biggest slides your quirk accidentally activated and while still mostly at the top,you fell hard,it was nothing too major but you were bleeding from your elbows and knees.

Both your parents rushed over and Mina wiped down your knees and elbows,while you whimpered.

Kirishima consoled you,afterwards before you all go home.

ShinKami

Can't think of anything