Christmas Shopping

Idea from:Darkstar2093

A/N:I wasn't actually planning to do a Christmas themed one!

TsuChoko

You were with Ochako as she was leading you through different isles,as you looked idely at the different Christmas themed items.You needed to get a present for your teacher and your classmates. It wasn't going to be good,because you mostly stuck around your friends and didn't talk to most of your classmates.

Hanaki and Haraku were both in your class,you had already got them gifts.Hanaki liked horses,while Haraku liked action figures.

You already got those.Your mom pointed out a few items.There was fidgets,mostly pop its.

You liked pop-its quite a lot.

"I think we should get the pop-its mama,there really popular at school "

"Alright angel"She got enough for your class,and went to get some things for dinner that night and a gift for your teacher and your other friends.

BakuDeku

Both of your dads went with you to get your presents for class and friends.

You had gotten your friend's stuff pretty easily, but class presents proved more difficult,it had to be fair

"Why don't we just go with the classic,candy?"Deku suggests.

"No,we're not going to get MY daughter in trouble because some extra has an allergy"

"Well some kids like snap bracelets so maybe we can get some "

"Okay that could work"Deku said

Bakugo thankfully agreed.

Unfortunately, they couldn't agree what to get for color or anything. Eventually you had to pick so you picked f/c ones.

Todobaku

Todoeoki took you,after hearing how some of his friends couldn't decide what to get and compromise, and his daughter telling him that her friends could barely get a word in with their patent, he'd knew going behind Bakugo's back and going with you was going to be easier than trying to compromise with him.

"How about silly putty Papa"You say basically running over to it

He looks at it,"Do kids really like this?"

"Uh-huh,Mio has a lot,she says her mom buys them for her"

"Alright how many kids are in your class?"

"19'

"Alright "He grabbed 19 of them and went to check out.

Tododeku

Deku and Todoroki took you, they had no problem compromising,which Kirishima was admittedly envious of,he couldn't compromise with his husband.

They asked what kids would like.

"Well a few kids in my class really want a rubix cube,we could find a small one probably"

"Thats sounds good"

They go to the toy aisle, trying to find a small rubix cube.They did find a few eventually, there were 21 kids in your class,and conventionally(probably not the right spelling),there was 21 right there.

Todobakudeku

Todoroki and Deku were going to get them,Bakugo and you were sick so they just asked what they should get which you just gave them a small list.

They just got lollipops.

Momojirou

Jirou was taking you as you told her a lot. Momo was a little jealous even though you told her things to do,just not as much.

"So my little rockstar,what do you think we should get?

"How about pop-its,I saw some musical type ones"

"That sounds good"

You found enough for all of the kids.

EraserMic

Eri was taking you,Mic wanted to,but you really wanted to spend time with your big sister.

Eri was happy you wanted to be with her. She did get money for it.

She was in UA now,hoping to be Recovery Girl's replacement when she retires,of course before she retires she'd help her.

"Alright what should we get?"Eri asked you,as you walked in.

"Well some kids like to draw so maybe something like that would be nice"

Eri nods and you both head to the arts and crafts center.

After finding a 20 pack of markers, you got enough for the entire class.

KiriShido

Doesn't apply bc you're homeschooled.

ShinKami

Shinsou and Kaminari were taking you Kamanari didn't want to go by yourself and didn't trust Shinsou to take you by yourself.

They asked what you wanted to get and you said pop its and after saying stop,you had trouble controlling when it happened,it's happened with your friends before and they usually understand but sometimes got mad at you.

You got the pop its and left

A/N:Sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting, I'm on a time constraint a lot while writing themed chapters.(Not lying,writing this quite literally on the 23rd),idk if it will be posted that day,but I'll try!